- 10 years of experience in the development of database objects such as tables, stored procedures and functions as required by business needs
- Good experience in writing complex SQL queries, Stored Procedures
- Owning, tracking, and resolving database related incidents and requests.
- Assisting developers in optimizing SQL code and stored procedures to ensure optimal SQL Server performance. Develop SSIS Packages and SSRS Reports.
- Should be good in housekeeping of the Code within the Stored Procedures.
- Responding to database related alerts and escalations and working with database engineering to come up with strategic solutions to recurring problems.
- Initiating and performing changes on production systems and proactively escalating any issues that cannot be resolved within the established timeframes.
- Continued self-development to understand the latest database advancements.
- Required to attend mandatory meetings and training, work scheduled overtime with minimal notice, and perform other duties as assigned per business needs
Contract length: 6 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $75.00 - $85.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Overview:The Senior Database Architect must have experience creating work breakdown structures and development of program schedules and assigning software development team personnel to tasks. Must have experience in the tracking resources and expenditures.
Piper Companies is looking for a Data Analyst for a leading clinical trial and research organization in the Philadelphia, PA area.THIS IS A REMOTE OPPORTUNITYResponsibilities for the Data Analyst:You will drive clinical research reporting and data analysis.
Piper Companies is seeking a Remote Data Scientist (Credit Risk) to join one of the nation’s premier credit unions. The Data Scientist will support the end-to-end development and implementation of credit policy and credit risk monitoring and analysis.
Piper Companies is looking for a Sr. Cloud Data Engineer to join a financial services company based in Denver on a team that operates 100% remotely.ResponsibilitiesThe focus of this position will be on data warehouse, database and ETL activities.You.
Please make sure to attach your resume to complete your application.Summary:We are seeking a Senior Director, Data and Reporting to lead the utilization and governance of data across the organization. The right person for this new position will be passionate.
Tableau DeveloperAvadine is currently seeking a Tableau Developer to perform analytics and data visualization services using Tableau Server and Tableau Desktop.Duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to: Serve as Tableau developer..
Technical Support EngineerDo you have a passion for solving complex, technical issues for customers? Are you customer and result-oriented and a good communicator? Do you have extensive knowledge of the hosting and data center landscape? Are you persuasive,.
DATA ENGINEERLocation: Remote/TelecommuteAre you a data engineer who's looking for a bigger stage and better ways to utilize your talents?Are you ready for an opportunity to tell stories with data that drive multimillion-dollar advertising decisions?.
We are looking for a tech savvy Data Engineer to contribute to the building, operating, and scaling of next generation data platforms and tools that will power data-driven analytics capabilities throughout the ZAG products and services portfolio, spanning.
Be a member of an environment that thrives on innovation and ideas of all members of the team. Our environment is highly collaborative and allows you the opportunity to continue building your skills through training and multiple diverse projects. Your.