- 10 years of experience in the development of database objects such as tables, stored procedures and functions as required by business needs
- Good experience in writing complex SQL queries, Stored Procedures
- Owning, tracking, and resolving database related incidents and requests.
- Assisting developers in optimizing SQL code and stored procedures to ensure optimal SQL Server performance. Develop SSIS Packages and SSRS Reports.
- Should be good in housekeeping of the Code within the Stored Procedures.
- Responding to database related alerts and escalations and working with database engineering to come up with strategic solutions to recurring problems.
- Initiating and performing changes on production systems and proactively escalating any issues that cannot be resolved within the established timeframes.
- Continued self-development to understand the latest database advancements.
- Required to attend mandatory meetings and training, work scheduled overtime with minimal notice, and perform other duties as assigned per business needs
Contract length: 6 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $75.00 - $85.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
There can be a lot of pressure that comes with a new year. New workout routine, new goals, and if you’re here reading this, perhaps a new job. Oh, and apparently a new variant. Take a second away from your gym selfie-filled Instagram feed and hear us out: Being in the beaut
Travel Required: NonePublic Trust: BI Full 6C (T4)Requisition Type: RegularGDIT, a Federal marketplace leader in next-generation IT solutions and services, is seeking highly qualified and motivated IT professionals like you who are eager to contribute to our critical Homeland Sec
Nelnet is a student loan servicer that's grown into a fiber internet pioneer, real estate investor, and software provider. But that's just the beginning. With 6,500 associates and growing, we take our business wherever superior customer experiences and ingenuity are needed.The pe
Alvaria employs a team of passionate individuals who are changing the face of customer engagement. Over our 40-year history we have empowered employees by creating an inspired community that values Urgency, Accountability and Results. Our ability to think big has enabled us to co
Piper Companies is seeking a Manager of Data Engineering for a growing technology driven organization. The Manager of Data Engineering role is a 100% remote role that can reside anywhere in the United States. The Manager of Data Engineering will be working with a team primarily b
This is a contingent position.The REMOTE Principal Software Engineer/People Soft Developer will provide software development and maintenance support for the PeopleSoft Finance Supply Chain Management software modules.Responsibilities:Responsible for performing assigned production
SitusAMC provides industry-leading services and innovative technologies for the real estate finance industry. We are a nearly $2B Global company with 7200 Employees Globally and growing.The Future will be digitally driven. We are transforming the industry through technologies tha
Techstra is seeking an experienced Sr. Enterprise Software Architect who uses their broad enterprise knowledge and expertise to design and architect technology based solutions. In this pivotal role, you will engage various Application support teams and focus on defining the archi
TCG is an award-winning Government IT solutions provider. We are seeking a Junior Financial Systems Developer to join our team supporting OneStream Corporate Performance Management (CPM) implementation activities for a major Federal agency. In this capacity, TCG is helping our fe
8 years ETL development experience5 years full-time experience with ODI 11g, BIACM, and FSMFamiliarity with PeopleSoft 9.0 and 9.2Able to Re-engineer current ETLs to perform to the future level of PeopleSoft 9.2 to acceptable service levelsFamiliarity with the OBIA structure, esp