You are a full stack software developer looking to work with emerging technologies and be part of a collaborative team within a hyper-growth, fast paced software company. You bring 3+ years of experience and have a strong desire to directly impact the development of new software products.
Does this sound like you? If so, keep reading and let’s start the conversation today!
What You'll Do:
- Build unit tests and automation to ensure the quality of your features
- Maintain existing code and write code that is easily maintainable through documentation, good architecture and automated testing
- Prioritize your work and have a sense of urgency to ship products in time to have the desired business impact
- Maintain a working knowledge of advances and trends in programming and technology
What You Have:
- 2+ Years using SQL with Postgres, MySQL or SQL Server
- Knowledge of OO and functional patterns and SOLID principles
- Understanding of secure coding practices and common vulnerabilities
- Multiple shipped enterprise SaaS products
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- Action oriented attitude
Why Join Polly?
- We are attacking a trillion-dollar market with gross inefficiencies and seeking to transform the way an entire industry operates
- We have an experienced leadership team that previously built large and impactful platforms
- Outstanding opportunity for professional growth and upward mobility
- Direct engagement with the decision makers and senior business leaders
- Competitive salaries
- 100% paid medical/vision/dental/disability/life insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Remote environment
Polly was founded in 2019 by a seasoned team of technology and mortgage experts. We are transforming the mortgage industry by automating and streamlining the mortgage transaction lifecycle through data science and machine learning. Lenders and other mortgage stakeholders trust us to optimize performance by automating manual workflows, improving loan profitability, and yielding actionable insights through our next generation BI analytics layer. Polly is backed by prominent Silicon Valley venture firms including 8VC, Meritech, Menlo Ventures, Khosla, Base10, NYCA, Fifth Wall, and Conversion Capital.
Polly is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy status, disability status, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
There can be a lot of pressure that comes with a new year. New workout routine, new goals, and if you’re here reading this, perhaps a new job. Oh, and apparently a new variant. Take a second away from your gym selfie-filled Instagram feed and hear us out: Being in the beaut
Travel Required: NonePublic Trust: BI Full 6C (T4)Requisition Type: RegularGDIT, a Federal marketplace leader in next-generation IT solutions and services, is seeking highly qualified and motivated IT professionals like you who are eager to contribute to our critical Homeland Sec
Nelnet is a student loan servicer that's grown into a fiber internet pioneer, real estate investor, and software provider. But that's just the beginning. With 6,500 associates and growing, we take our business wherever superior customer experiences and ingenuity are needed.The pe
Alvaria employs a team of passionate individuals who are changing the face of customer engagement. Over our 40-year history we have empowered employees by creating an inspired community that values Urgency, Accountability and Results. Our ability to think big has enabled us to co
Piper Companies is seeking a Manager of Data Engineering for a growing technology driven organization. The Manager of Data Engineering role is a 100% remote role that can reside anywhere in the United States. The Manager of Data Engineering will be working with a team primarily b
More jobs by this company
Who You Are:Winning is what you do and you have a track record of closing complex enterprise software deals to prove it. Your 5+ years of experience identifying, engaging and presenting SaaS solutions to key decision makers has prepared you to take your sales career to the next l
Who You Are:You have 6+ years of software development experience under your belt and are looking for your next challenge in a hyper-growth, fast-paced, industry disrupting, SaaS company. You are excited to work with emerging technologies and modern tech stack with a collaborative