You are a full stack software developer looking to work with emerging technologies and be part of a collaborative team within a hyper-growth, fast paced software company. You bring 3+ years of experience and have a strong desire to directly impact the development of new software products.
Does this sound like you? If so, keep reading and let’s start the conversation today!
What You'll Do:
- Build unit tests and automation to ensure the quality of your features
- Maintain existing code and write code that is easily maintainable through documentation, good architecture and automated testing
- Prioritize your work and have a sense of urgency to ship products in time to have the desired business impact
- Maintain a working knowledge of advances and trends in programming and technology
What You Have:
- 2+ Years using SQL with Postgres, MySQL or SQL Server
- Knowledge of OO and functional patterns and SOLID principles
- Understanding of secure coding practices and common vulnerabilities
- Multiple shipped enterprise SaaS products
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- Action oriented attitude
Why Join Polly?
- We are attacking a trillion-dollar market with gross inefficiencies and seeking to transform the way an entire industry operates
- We have an experienced leadership team that previously built large and impactful platforms
- Outstanding opportunity for professional growth and upward mobility
- Direct engagement with the decision makers and senior business leaders
- Competitive salaries
- 100% paid medical/vision/dental/disability/life insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Remote environment
Polly was founded in 2019 by a seasoned team of technology and mortgage experts. We are transforming the mortgage industry by automating and streamlining the mortgage transaction lifecycle through data science and machine learning. Lenders and other mortgage stakeholders trust us to optimize performance by automating manual workflows, improving loan profitability, and yielding actionable insights through our next generation BI analytics layer. Polly is backed by prominent Silicon Valley venture firms including 8VC, Meritech, Menlo Ventures, Khosla, Base10, NYCA, Fifth Wall, and Conversion Capital.
Polly is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy status, disability status, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Mediavine is seeking a Support Engineer to join our Support team. Applicants must be based in the United States.About MediavineMediavine is a fast-growing advertising management company representing over 8,000 websites in the food, lifestyle, DIY, and.
Bastian Solutions Software is expanding our software operations team in several of our regional offices. We are seeking eager individuals with strong technical aptitude who want to grow in the software field. This is a full time, entry-level project.
Summary of Responsibilities:Support all operational aspects of the Zelis payment system; inclusive of monitoring the system to ensure accurate file import and exportTroubleshoot files that error out and other Production related issues; escalate time-sensitive.
Piper Companies is looking for an IT Manager, Data for a leading pharmaceutical organization based in the Philadelphia, PA area.THIS IS A REMOTE OPPORTUNITYResponsibilities for the IT Manager, Data:You will lead developers, data engineers, DevOps, BA’s,.
Get To Know Us!GuideWell and its family of forward-thinking companies are focused on helping people and communities achieve better health and are at the forefront in the transformation of health care. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, work-life.