Computer Information Systems, Inc. (CIS) is a leader in providing Public Safety Software to Federal, State, County and Municipal agencies nationwide.
At CIS, our employees are a key asset of our business. We are committed to providing an exceptional work environment that values dedication, encourages creativity, and motivates employees to excel. CIS provides excellent benefits including employer paid medical, dental, life, and short term insurance.
As a Senior Software Developer, you will play a key role in designing, developing, and delivering state of the art mission critical solutions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Five or more years of recent experience in developing applications using C#
- Experience with full-lifecycle design, development, and testing of critical business applications
- Experience with N-Tier or distributed application development
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and T-SQL
- Experience using version control systems
- Experience with manual software testing
- Good problem solving skills with attention to detail
- Strong verbal, written, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Reliable, highly motivated, with a positive attitude
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- Master's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with Visual Studio 2019
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies
- Experience with communication protocols
- Experience with automated software testing
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Overview:The Senior Database Architect must have experience creating work breakdown structures and development of program schedules and assigning software development team personnel to tasks. Must have experience in the tracking resources and expenditures.
Piper Companies is looking for a Data Analyst for a leading clinical trial and research organization in the Philadelphia, PA area.THIS IS A REMOTE OPPORTUNITYResponsibilities for the Data Analyst:You will drive clinical research reporting and data analysis.
Piper Companies is seeking a Remote Data Scientist (Credit Risk) to join one of the nation’s premier credit unions. The Data Scientist will support the end-to-end development and implementation of credit policy and credit risk monitoring and analysis.
Piper Companies is looking for a Sr. Cloud Data Engineer to join a financial services company based in Denver on a team that operates 100% remotely.ResponsibilitiesThe focus of this position will be on data warehouse, database and ETL activities.You.
Please make sure to attach your resume to complete your application.Summary:We are seeking a Senior Director, Data and Reporting to lead the utilization and governance of data across the organization. The right person for this new position will be passionate.
G Core Labs is looking for the hard skilled Business Intelligence engineer to our Business Intelligence department.ResponsibilitiesAssist in implementing effective business analytics practices that drive improved decision making, efficiency and performance.
Job Description:Ability to work from home or in office located in Meridian, ID!The Software Analyst I is an entry-level position and part of the Applications team which is responsible for developing and maintaining various types of electronic files for.
Nelnet is a diversified and innovative company committed to enriching lives through the power of service as a student loan servicer, professional services company, consumer loan originator and servicer, payments processor, and K-12 and higher education.
Application Support Engineer - Montana basedWe are seeking a knowledgeable application support engineer to monitor and maintain the efficiency of our software applications. You will also be required to provide IT support to our clients.Mandatory Knowledge.
Description:Title: Technical ArchitectDuties : Build solutions using configuration, administration, and development on the Salesforce e-commerce platform using Apex, LWC, Visual Force, SOQL, Web Services, SLDS, JQuery, VS Code, GitHub, C#, .Net, SQL.
More jobs by this company
Computer Information Systems, Inc. (CIS) is a leader in providing Public Safety Software to Federal, State, County and Municipal agencies nationwide.At CIS, our employees are a key asset of our business. We are committed to providing an exceptional work.