KCare is seeking a Power Platform developer to join the Development team of a new product line. The selected candidate will support the continued evolution of a human services software platform and is expected to take on a continuously increasing role in the deployment of new and ongoing Power Platform initiatives. He or she must enjoy problem-solving and will be comfortable engaging in dialogue about technical standards and decisions. The Power Platform Developer will also be able to multi-task in a demanding environment.
Design and develop solutions using the Power Platform stack - Power Apps, Power Automate (fka Flow), Power BI, Dynamics 365, Common Data Service - including:
- Power Apps canvas and model-driven apps.
- Enterprise-level mobile solutions, utilizing best practices within the Power Platform Community.
- Highly optimized, complex Power BI reports.
- Custom connectors utilizing elaborate sources like Microsoft Graph.
- Address and remediate any security vulnerability findings in Power Apps.
- Satisfy requirements, meet agreed completion dates, and perform unit & integration testing.
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years of Power Apps canvas and model-driven app development experience
- 1-3 years of Power Automate flow development experience
- 5+ years Power BI development experience
- Human Services background a plus
- Extensive experience in the Microsoft Power Platform – Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI, and Dynamics 365, Common Data Service.
- Thorough understanding of Power Apps formulas and development methods to develop high-performance canvas and model-driven apps.
- Comprehensive understanding of current DAX functions, function usage best practices, and advanced performance optimization techniques.
- Adept at leveraging new approaches to solutions for system design and functionality.
- Experience in a client-facing role; liaising with clients and participating in requirements gathering and JAD sessions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with fluency in English.
- Basic MS SQL experience – CRUD operations, creating views.
- Ability to learn and adapt to changing technology in a fast-paced environment with limited supervision.
- Location: Remote, with the option to work from our Miami, FL office.
- Benefits: 401k matching, medical, dental, and vision coverage, unlimited PTO, 15 paid holidays and your birthday off, Volunteer Time off, 12-weeks paid parental leave.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
There can be a lot of pressure that comes with a new year. New workout routine, new goals, and if you’re here reading this, perhaps a new job. Oh, and apparently a new variant. Take a second away from your gym selfie-filled Instagram feed and hear us out: Being in the beaut
Travel Required: NonePublic Trust: BI Full 6C (T4)Requisition Type: RegularGDIT, a Federal marketplace leader in next-generation IT solutions and services, is seeking highly qualified and motivated IT professionals like you who are eager to contribute to our critical Homeland Sec
Nelnet is a student loan servicer that's grown into a fiber internet pioneer, real estate investor, and software provider. But that's just the beginning. With 6,500 associates and growing, we take our business wherever superior customer experiences and ingenuity are needed.The pe
Alvaria employs a team of passionate individuals who are changing the face of customer engagement. Over our 40-year history we have empowered employees by creating an inspired community that values Urgency, Accountability and Results. Our ability to think big has enabled us to co
Piper Companies is seeking a Manager of Data Engineering for a growing technology driven organization. The Manager of Data Engineering role is a 100% remote role that can reside anywhere in the United States. The Manager of Data Engineering will be working with a team primarily b
Company OverviewThe Enlyte Family of BusinessesMitchell | Genex | Coventry Enlyte is the parent brand of Mitchell, Genex and Coventry, an organization unlike any other in the Property & Casualty industry, bringing together three great businesses with a shared vision of using tech
Sr. Developer for OpenText xPression - RemoteJob Number: 220040Primary Location: US-RemoteJoin the Documents and Forms team as an Application Developer working on critical customer communications with our OpenText xPression Suite. Our team uses xDesign in concert with OpenText xP
Who We Are:Cardinal Financial is a nationwide direct mortgage lender that focuses on creating solutions for our borrowers, partners, and employees—to provide the very best experience. We are genuine and hard-working individuals who are not scared to improve and intentionall
This is a contingent position.The REMOTE Principal Software Engineer/People Soft Developer will provide software development and maintenance support for the PeopleSoft Finance Supply Chain Management software modules.Responsibilities:Responsible for performing assigned production
SitusAMC provides industry-leading services and innovative technologies for the real estate finance industry. We are a nearly $2B Global company with 7200 Employees Globally and growing.The Future will be digitally driven. We are transforming the industry through technologies tha
More jobs by this company
KCare is seeking a Business Analyst to join the Development Team of a new product line. The Business Analyst will work with clients to analyze and document business processes for the software solution to be developed, determine what functional requirements and high-level features
About KCareKCare is a mission-driven software provider for social service agencies. We provide web-based case management, EHR, and analytics solutions with our suite of products for child welfare and social service agencies. We have been providing human services software for 25 y