Payroll & HCM Account Manager
Are you passionate about solving real business problems and helping people thrive in the #PeopleFirst Economy? Are you a life-long learner? Then Proliant might be the place for you!
Proliant is seeking a Payroll & HCM Account Manager to join our team.
We want individuals who…
- Truly care and are passionate about the work they do
- Want to see and feel success in themselves, their teams, and the employees they serve
- Aren’t afraid to solve real business problems for customers
- Want to be continually developed
- Who are proud to talk about the #Community they are a part of
- Who are #ProliantProud
But first, more about us!
Proliant powers the #PeopleFirst Economy. We deliver fully integrated, cloud-based People Tools that simplify payroll and all HR processes while improving accuracy and ensuring full industry compliance for over 4,000 customers in multiple industries in all 50 states.
We believe that with the right HR technology in place, businesses can thrive in this ever-changing world. However, technology is not the answer alone. We arm you with an award-winning professional services team to solve your HR related business problems. We offer the highest quality personalized customer service possible.
We are in search of inspired people looking to do inspiring work. We are looking for individuals have a desire to work in one of the most dynamic sectors of technology - HR Tech.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of our technology (our People Tools), features, and usage
- Are excited about the Human Capital Management industry
- Ensure the daily support of clients and answering questions regarding the payroll software
- Research various payroll issues for clients and co-workers
- Keep abreast of changes in the payroll and payroll tax areas
- Act as a back up to other Account Managers
- Understand accounting and use analytical skills to solve problems
- Ability to write or learn to write SQL queries and understand database issues
- Other duties as assigned
- Overtime work during quarter end and year end processes
- Minimum of 2 years of previous payroll experience
- CPP or FPC certification preferred
- Come in to work every day with a positive and uplifting attitude
- Excellent customer service skills
- Aptitude and desire for continuous learning
- Ability to multitask in a dynamic environment in a massively growing industry
- Ability to think outside the box and bring ideas to the table
- Ability to meet deadlines and meet customer expectations
- Loves to work with great technology
- Bilingual preferred (English & Spanish)
Compensation: Dependent on Experience
This is an amazing opportunity! We are scaling rapidly and we believe in promotion from within. Our team is world class and the awards and rankings year over year prove it. Just check out our Glassdoor reviews! We offer a great work environment with excellent benefits. Apply today if you would like to find out more!
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
There can be a lot of pressure that comes with a new year. New workout routine, new goals, and if you’re here reading this, perhaps a new job. Oh, and apparently a new variant. Take a second away from your gym selfie-filled Instagram feed and hear us out: Being in the beaut
Travel Required: NonePublic Trust: BI Full 6C (T4)Requisition Type: RegularGDIT, a Federal marketplace leader in next-generation IT solutions and services, is seeking highly qualified and motivated IT professionals like you who are eager to contribute to our critical Homeland Sec
Nelnet is a student loan servicer that's grown into a fiber internet pioneer, real estate investor, and software provider. But that's just the beginning. With 6,500 associates and growing, we take our business wherever superior customer experiences and ingenuity are needed.The pe
Alvaria employs a team of passionate individuals who are changing the face of customer engagement. Over our 40-year history we have empowered employees by creating an inspired community that values Urgency, Accountability and Results. Our ability to think big has enabled us to co
Piper Companies is seeking a Manager of Data Engineering for a growing technology driven organization. The Manager of Data Engineering role is a 100% remote role that can reside anywhere in the United States. The Manager of Data Engineering will be working with a team primarily b
Director, Financial Tools and ModelingThe Director, Financial Tools and Modeling is responsible for the enhancement and ongoing management of underwriting tools and models used throughout pricing and underwriting process. This role will work cross functionally with the Underwriti
Description & QualificationsDescriptionA Lead Data Services Consultant for UKG is an integral member of a dynamic team responsible for the high-quality implementation of our Human Capital Management products. This individual is accountable for delivering top-quality SQL devel
What You'll Do:Work closely with cross-functional teams to understand critical success factors and the dynamics of customer behaviorHelp diagnose issues, design solutions, implement recommendations, and support measuring the business outcomes.Act as a change agent to ensure solut
More jobs by this company
Payroll SpecialistAre you passionate about solving real business problems and helping people thrive in the #PeopleFirst Economy? Are you a life-long learner? Then Proliant might be the place for you!Proliant is seeking a Payroll Specialist to join our team.We want individuals who