Our Manager, Technology Solutions Services will develop automation and marketing support tools focused on both marketing insights from data as well as marketing task automation. This is an extremely cross-functional role and requires a unique individual that is comfortable building relationships across the organization. In this role, you will have deep, practical experience with MarTech tools, a strong technical aptitude, proven problem-solving abilities, and be interested in building and scaling a framework of services while being hands-on with clients/stakeholders. The candidate will recognize the value of the process, handle details well and be accountable. This position will initially have 1 direct report but as the function scales, you will be responsible for interviewing, hiring, and managing others that join your team.
- Satisfaction: We are a services organization. Our people are everything and it will be your responsibility to ensure our technology team members have the tools, resources, and knowledge to be successful in their assigned roles and responsibilities. This starts with an impactful onboarding experience and continues through their Marvel Marketers career lifecycle. You should gain an understanding of employee career aspirations and assist in development opportunities of the necessary skills that will benefit the employee, our clients, and the company. Ensure employees represent the company as a trusted advisor with our clients and assist them, when necessary, to help make key decisions while delivering excellent services.
- Retention: Employees who feel valued and know that the company has their best interest in mind, will usually retain themselves. It will be your responsibility to establish proactive processes to mitigate any operational issues or concerns and to effectively communicate any concerns to the appropriate parties (leadership team, human resources, employee, etc). Work with your team members in guiding and managing their specific career development goals, assigning action items and milestones to ensure continued progress.
- Growth/goal management: Develop a thorough understanding of the goals of the organization. Manage and implement strategies and processes to drive execution of goals/expectations to assigned team members to ensure success and accountability.
- Deliverables: Manage and have an understanding of the roadmap for assigned project portfolio deliverables and milestones. Partner with project teams to ensure success. Effectively communicate, Mitigate risks, implement solutions, take corrective actions, keep all parties informed while maintaining the expectation of excellence.
- Advisor: Function as a trusted advisor for internal business partners, as well as our clients. Manage deadlines and enable clear, concise communication throughout the project lifecycle. Work directly with internal teams, including Project Managers and Client Success Managers regarding Marketing Automation and CRM applications.
Internal Business Partner:
- Lead efforts to develop/ improve processes to make all technical projects run smoother and at scale
- Troubleshoot and problem solve the current state of client integrations
- Serve as our resident technical expert on Marketo and CRM platforms
- Lead user acceptance testing while correcting any issues that arise
- Track, monitor, and input into the technical development and build process
- Query and analyze complex data sets to develop actionable insights that drive the growth of client Martech stacks.
- Devise and develop customer segmentation frameworks to inform differentiated customer engagement and retention marketing strategies at 1:1, 1: few, and 1: many levels
Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 4-7 years of in-app working experience with Marketo platforms and CRM systems such as SalesForce, preferably in a technical/administrative manner
- Python/SQL or other querying languages & data analysis experience (Designing database tables and structures, SSIS Packages, Creating views, functions, and stored procedures, Writing optimized SQL queries for integration with other applications, Creating database triggers for use in automation, Maintaining data quality and overseeing database security)
- Proven systematic thinking at identifying potential issues and risks early in an implementation cycle or process and ability to develop backup strategies and contingency plans
- Excellent organizational skills. Able to prioritize, manage, execute multiple projects cross-functionally, and react effectively when priorities change
- Scaling mindset - recognizes the need to enable others to do more and more advanced work to serve a process.
- Customer service mentality and the ability to work with clients at all levels
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills as well as a keen attention to detail
- Excellent analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to translate data into actionable insights & business recommendations
- Experience with Tableau or similar BI tools is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information technology is a big plus
Who thrives with us:
- People who want to learn, but are self-motivated in learning from their projects.
- People who enjoy the really hard problems.
- People who enjoy having too much vs. too little to do.
- People who like creating from nothing (We still need a lot built to support our growth).
- People who understand how to build and maintain relationships with their coworkers and their clients.
- People who like making others successful and understand the value of that as much as making themselves successful.
- People who leave their ego at home and really enjoy working with other brilliant people.
- People who not only can thrive in ambiguity but prefer informing frameworks and structures themselves.
Marvel Marketers is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
There can be a lot of pressure that comes with a new year. New workout routine, new goals, and if you’re here reading this, perhaps a new job. Oh, and apparently a new variant. Take a second away from your gym selfie-filled Instagram feed and hear us out: Being in the beaut
Travel Required: NonePublic Trust: BI Full 6C (T4)Requisition Type: RegularGDIT, a Federal marketplace leader in next-generation IT solutions and services, is seeking highly qualified and motivated IT professionals like you who are eager to contribute to our critical Homeland Sec
Nelnet is a student loan servicer that's grown into a fiber internet pioneer, real estate investor, and software provider. But that's just the beginning. With 6,500 associates and growing, we take our business wherever superior customer experiences and ingenuity are needed.The pe
Alvaria employs a team of passionate individuals who are changing the face of customer engagement. Over our 40-year history we have empowered employees by creating an inspired community that values Urgency, Accountability and Results. Our ability to think big has enabled us to co
Piper Companies is seeking a Manager of Data Engineering for a growing technology driven organization. The Manager of Data Engineering role is a 100% remote role that can reside anywhere in the United States. The Manager of Data Engineering will be working with a team primarily b