In addition to driving results for Managed Services customers, this person will be responsible for developing a component of the Managed Services offerings or delivery model. A Solution Manager will define the business value for the component and ensure customer satisfaction is met through deliverables. The position requires attention to detail, strong time management, and account/project management to partner with customers for success.
Solution Managers will create and maintain trusted business partnerships and assist with internal PowerPlan initiatives. Contribution to the operational development of the program is an expectation of this position.
- Assigned Client Ownership: Develop and execute plans by creating a roadmap in alignment with clients’ definition of success. Host regular status calls with customers detailing what was completed and what are the next steps for future initiatives. Drive clients towards success to ensure renewals and ensuring all offerings of their Managed Services policy are delivered on. Serve as a liaison between PowerPlan and its Managed Services customers. Proactively work with the customer to design and implement solutions utilizing leading industry practices, deep functional knowledge, and an understanding of their technical architecture. Partner with Solution Engineering team to execute on customer’s initiatives. Typical assignments range from 5-8 accounts with limited oversight.
- Lead Advanced Sessions: Deliver subject matter expert sessions that include required Managed Services training webinars, client training, or conference lead sessions that demonstrate advanced competency in the area.
- Ownership of Developing the Managed Services Program: Define the business value of the component for the program and deliverables align with the business value. Identify opportunities to improve the component while ensuring customer satisfaction. Development opportunities consist of but not limited to customer training, business development, application change management, and standardizing outcome based offerings.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience
- 3+ years work experience in similar position or having equivalent kind of skills experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results and solve complex problems
- Process orientation that demonstrates ability to analyze, design, and build complex processes
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with others as part of a team
- Ability to quickly establish oneself as a trusted advisor to PowerPlan’s customers and employees
- Understanding of system and network architecture, system platforms, system access, database design, SQL queries, and network protocols
- Demonstrated ability to develop required technical abilities
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Must be authorized to work in the US
- Advanced degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related subject matter field (Tax, Accounting)
- Knowledge of ERP implementations and financial accounting processes (General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Fixed Assets, Project Accounting, Close, Budget)
- Knowledge and experience with developing complex SQL queries
- Hands-on experience working on or with capital projects, capital budgets and fixed asset accounting, or business tax software
- Industry experience within oil and gas, mining, transportation, natural resources, utilities, energy markets or telecomm
"PowerPlan is an EOE"
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Mediavine is seeking a Support Engineer to join our Support team. Applicants must be based in the United States.About MediavineMediavine is a fast-growing advertising management company representing over 8,000 websites in the food, lifestyle, DIY, and.
Bastian Solutions Software is expanding our software operations team in several of our regional offices. We are seeking eager individuals with strong technical aptitude who want to grow in the software field. This is a full time, entry-level project.
Summary of Responsibilities:Support all operational aspects of the Zelis payment system; inclusive of monitoring the system to ensure accurate file import and exportTroubleshoot files that error out and other Production related issues; escalate time-sensitive.
Piper Companies is looking for an IT Manager, Data for a leading pharmaceutical organization based in the Philadelphia, PA area.THIS IS A REMOTE OPPORTUNITYResponsibilities for the IT Manager, Data:You will lead developers, data engineers, DevOps, BA’s,.
Get To Know Us!GuideWell and its family of forward-thinking companies are focused on helping people and communities achieve better health and are at the forefront in the transformation of health care. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, work-life.
Job Title: Business AnalystJob Location : RemoteJob Duration: Long TermMandatory Qualifications: A Baccalaureate Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Systems Engineering, applied Mathematics, Business Administration,.
ResponsibilitiesDA Systems are courier software experts. Our mission-critical software products power the courier industry and are trusted by courier companies both large and small throughout the UK.We have an immediate need for an experienced Microsoft.
ResponsibilitiesCompany DescriptionNEC Software Solutions is headquartered in the UK and operates around the world.We employ more than 3,000 people in six countries, building software and services to get our customers better outcomes.We traded as Northgate.
The Role: Business Intelligence Associate DirectorThe Grade/Level: (relevant for internal applicants only) 8The Location: US RemoteThe ImpactS&P Global is seeking a senior level Alteryx/Tableau/Data Analyst to augment our Central Marketing Analytics.
Contract W2, 60 MonthsDepends on ExperienceTravel not requiredJob DescriptionTitle : Lead ETL Informatica developer with IDQ exp 10+yrs exp State or Govt client is plusLocation : New york city, NYDuration:60 monthsIf your interested please reply me to.