ECS is a federal contractor. As such, we are subject an Executive Order requiring all employees of federal contractors to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by January 4th, 2022. Therefore, by applying for this position, you understand that you will be required to verify that you have been, or will be, fully vaccinated by January 4th, 2022, or to verify that you cannot be vaccinated due to a legally recognized exception to the vaccine mandate set forth in the Executive Order.
Note: An individual is not considered to be fully vaccinated until two weeks after receiving the second vaccine dosage in a vaccine regimen involving two vaccines.
The above does not apply to personnel applying to United States Postal Service positions, however, as an ECS employee you will be required to complete the ECS COVID-19 survey to be compliant with Executive Order 14024.
ECS is seeking an Oracle PL/SQL Back-end Developer for our USPS customer. Location is Memphis ,TN with remote opportunity considered.
We are seeking an Oracle PL/SQL Developer who works independently or under only general direction on complex problems which require competence in all phases of programming concepts and practices. Working from diagrams and charts which identify the nature of desired results, processing steps to be accomplished and the relationships between various steps of the problem-solving routine; plans the full range of programming actions needed to efficiently utilize the computer system in achieving desired end products.
Analyze, design, develop, test, and implement distributed applications as part of a systems development team. Provide feedback on and adhere to delivery dates. Provide end-user support as a technical expert. Analyze, design, develop and test Oracle PL/SQL applications that enhance customer's operations through the dissemination of pertinent and relevant information in a timely and efficient manner.
Oracle PL/SQL Developer will perform and have the following duties, roles, and/or responsibilities:
- Develop and revise program code based on clearly defined requirements.
- Build scalable, fault tolerant applications
- Strong Development, design, test and implement complex database programs using Oracle.
- Understands table optimization, partitioning and large volume scaling.
- Strong experience with oracle functions, procedures, triggers, packages & Views.
- Develop and maintain complex Oracle PL/SQL stored procedures, functions and other oracle objects
- Should have good knowledge on Collections Objects and Advance PL SQL Concepts.
- Should have Strong debugging /problem analyzing skills.
- Prepares documentation of program development, modifications to code as needed.
- Draft test plans for system tests, integration test, and stress tests (UFT, Selenium)
- Test all functionality of applications based on test plan.
- Provide subject matter expertise in support of reports technical activities
- Strong experience with implementation of applications into production.
- Will be required to analyze system capabilities to resolve input/output problems.
- Must be able to communicate effectively, work in a team environment and think analytically.
- Perform maintenance on programs currently in production.
- Provide programming direction as necessary to lower level programmers as appropriate to position level.
- Ready to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Work under minimal supervision and be able to self-manage work load
- Ability to prioritize across multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Sound understanding of software development best practices
- Role requires primarily hands on coding
- Experience with GitHub, ALM, Version One, UFT or Selenium
- Working knowledge of integrating database objects with web applications
- Should be Prepared to be on call for production systems support(24X7X365)
- Other duties as needed.
- B.S. degree or 4 years of college in Computer Science or related field• US Citizen and Green Card holder and must be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
- 10+ Years Min. in: SQL, Oracle PL/SQL
- At least 7+ years of experience in Performance Tuning
- At least 6+ years of experience with ETL/Data Warehousing.
- At least 6+ years of Experience developing on Linux platform
- At least 4+ years of Experience developing Perl/Unix/Python shell scripting
- 7+ years of progressively more complex programming experience in large scale information system environments
- Knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected
- Experience with Oracle insertion of high volume data
- Experience in a DevOps enterprise environment
- Experience with supporting automation testing
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 2300+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
There can be a lot of pressure that comes with a new year. New workout routine, new goals, and if you’re here reading this, perhaps a new job. Oh, and apparently a new variant. Take a second away from your gym selfie-filled Instagram feed and hear us out: Being in the beaut
Travel Required: NonePublic Trust: BI Full 6C (T4)Requisition Type: RegularGDIT, a Federal marketplace leader in next-generation IT solutions and services, is seeking highly qualified and motivated IT professionals like you who are eager to contribute to our critical Homeland Sec
Nelnet is a student loan servicer that's grown into a fiber internet pioneer, real estate investor, and software provider. But that's just the beginning. With 6,500 associates and growing, we take our business wherever superior customer experiences and ingenuity are needed.The pe
Alvaria employs a team of passionate individuals who are changing the face of customer engagement. Over our 40-year history we have empowered employees by creating an inspired community that values Urgency, Accountability and Results. Our ability to think big has enabled us to co
Piper Companies is seeking a Manager of Data Engineering for a growing technology driven organization. The Manager of Data Engineering role is a 100% remote role that can reside anywhere in the United States. The Manager of Data Engineering will be working with a team primarily b