- 6 years of experience developing high performance multi-tier applications.
- Experience in ASP.Net/C#/ Web service.
- Should have good experience in SQL Server development and production support.
- Experience of modern web development toolkits and libraries such as Angular is highly preferred.
- Experience of developing with RESTful JSON APIs.
- Possess excellent problem-solving skills using creative approaches.
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional engineering teams and business partners.
- Hands-on experience with object-oriented languages and web development technologies.
- The ability to understand and the desire to solve complex scientific problems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift
- .NET development: 5 years (Preferred)
- Production support: 2 years (Preferred)
- Microsoft SQL Server: 5 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
There can be a lot of pressure that comes with a new year. New workout routine, new goals, and if you’re here reading this, perhaps a new job. Oh, and apparently a new variant. Take a second away from your gym selfie-filled Instagram feed and hear us out: Being in the beaut
Travel Required: NonePublic Trust: BI Full 6C (T4)Requisition Type: RegularGDIT, a Federal marketplace leader in next-generation IT solutions and services, is seeking highly qualified and motivated IT professionals like you who are eager to contribute to our critical Homeland Sec
Nelnet is a student loan servicer that's grown into a fiber internet pioneer, real estate investor, and software provider. But that's just the beginning. With 6,500 associates and growing, we take our business wherever superior customer experiences and ingenuity are needed.The pe
Alvaria employs a team of passionate individuals who are changing the face of customer engagement. Over our 40-year history we have empowered employees by creating an inspired community that values Urgency, Accountability and Results. Our ability to think big has enabled us to co
Piper Companies is seeking a Manager of Data Engineering for a growing technology driven organization. The Manager of Data Engineering role is a 100% remote role that can reside anywhere in the United States. The Manager of Data Engineering will be working with a team primarily b
Description:Company OverviewDuties and ResponsibilitiesBuild, scale, and deliver dynamic, secure, and highly available enterprise software applications, tools, and components to serve the needs of the organizationModify existing software to add enhancements, improve performance,.