Employment Type: Full Time
Clearance Requirements: N/A
FLSA Status: Exempt (Salary)
Eligible for Remote Work: Yes
Goldbelt Frontier is seeking a Technical Subject Matter Expert to join one of our top clients located in Washington, DC. This remote position is an excellent contract opportunity with room for growth for a results-oriented, highly detailed individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment with frequently changing priorities and projects. This position requires a resource with working knowledge of the HL7/FHIR application interface development and health-code vocabularies and messaging standards. The SME will be involved in the entire cycle of interface application development, including analysis, design/architecture, specification, coding, testing, implementation, and production support.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Provide business and technical expertise as well as direct support for applications and interfaces.
- Work in defining and planning the project scope with the management, technical team and vendor/client teams and setting project deadlines.
- Participate in requirement gathering and analysis by directly interacting with client/vendor team to fully understand needs and expectations.
- Resolve problems and provide daily troubleshooting, analysis, and problem definition for production issues.
- Perform gap analysis on project requirements for creating new interfaces and enhancing existing interfaces, with designing new solutions handles all aspects of the interface architecture process.
- Engage in meetings to create and get approval for specification documents from various teams involved in the project and documents and maintains change control records for all system changes.
- Assist teams with technical writing for product descriptions, gaps analysis papers, database documentation, reports, etc.
- Serves as subject matter expert for HL7 application interface development.
- HL7/FHIR Interface developer with strong knowledge of health-coded vocabularies like LOINC and SNOMED along with HL7 and FHIR standards and data exchange models like NIEM, CDA/CCDA and other architecture models.
- Work on FHIR based interface SDOH/ODH, case management workflow processes including planning, analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of interfaces.
- Assist with migration of clients existing interfaces from the legacy interface engine, while simultaneously providing current HL7/FHIR interface related knowledge, standards, business and technical support for all interfaces for the project.
- Participate in implementing real-time and batch interfaces, performing mapping, transformations, and testing.
- Work on HL7/FHIR inbound and outbound interfaces, define data specifications and map out data crosswalks. Manage various interface messages and triggers and other types of HL7/FHIR messages.
- Responsible for performing and participating in system testing and integration testing with assistance of applications teams and other technical business partners.
- Portal based collaboration platforms (e.g. MS SharePoint, NC4).
- Real-time collaboration platforms (e.g. Teams, Zoom, Adobe Connect, WebEx, GoToMeeting).
- Health Data exchange standards (e.g. HL7, FHIR, NIEM, JIEM, GJXML).
- Customer Relationship Platforms (e.g. Salesforce, MS Dynamics, HELM).
- Web-based requirements management and KM platforms (e.g. JIRA, Confluence).
NECESSARY SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Experience creating process workflows and interacting with Confluence, SharePoint, and Web Conferencing services.
- Experience working with contractual service level agreements.
- Meticulous attention to detail, organizational, and time management skills.
- Ability to learn quickly with a demonstrated track record of meeting deadlines.
- Ability to effectively maintain confidentiality and privacy of people supported through appropriate communication and record keeping.
- Ensure documentation is maintained in accordance with Goldbelt’s policies and procedures.
- Ability to identify and develop new ideas/programs, analyze alternative courses of action and their implications.
- Knowledge of reporting requirements for State and/or Federal Government funded programs.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (education, experience, skills)
- 4 years with Interface development, and data transformation and integration experience.
- Extensive knowledge of HL7/FHIR technical message specifications and health-coded vocabularies like LOINC and SNOMED.
- 2 years with data mapping, translation, validation and exception handling.
- 4 years experience writing SQL queries and complex Oracle packages.
- 2 years experience in .Net programming.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS (education, experience, skills)
- 4 years demonstrated knowledge of HL7 architecture.
- Experience developing web services.
- HL7 certification.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
There can be a lot of pressure that comes with a new year. New workout routine, new goals, and if you’re here reading this, perhaps a new job. Oh, and apparently a new variant. Take a second away from your gym selfie-filled Instagram feed and hear us out: Being in the beaut
Travel Required: NonePublic Trust: BI Full 6C (T4)Requisition Type: RegularGDIT, a Federal marketplace leader in next-generation IT solutions and services, is seeking highly qualified and motivated IT professionals like you who are eager to contribute to our critical Homeland Sec
Nelnet is a student loan servicer that's grown into a fiber internet pioneer, real estate investor, and software provider. But that's just the beginning. With 6,500 associates and growing, we take our business wherever superior customer experiences and ingenuity are needed.The pe
Alvaria employs a team of passionate individuals who are changing the face of customer engagement. Over our 40-year history we have empowered employees by creating an inspired community that values Urgency, Accountability and Results. Our ability to think big has enabled us to co
Piper Companies is seeking a Manager of Data Engineering for a growing technology driven organization. The Manager of Data Engineering role is a 100% remote role that can reside anywhere in the United States. The Manager of Data Engineering will be working with a team primarily b
The Data Warehouse and Integrations Architect will play a pivotal data engineering role in the development, evolution, and management of an Enterprise data lake/warehouse on our cloud platforms. The goal of the data warehouse/store is to aide in integrations, workflows, and repor
The ACO Data Warehouse Developer is a technology specialist that is responsible for designing, developing and maintaining data warehouse objects and architecture to support the analytical and regulatory reporting needs of the ACO (Accountable Care Organization) and Health System.
Location:North America›RemoteJob Type:Full-timeFunctional Area:Project ManagementJob Level:Mid-Senior LevelAn Amazing Career Opportunity for a Implementation Consultant!!Location(s): Remote, North AmericaThe Implementation Consultant will play a critical role in the succes
An Amazing Career Opportunity for a Implementation Consultant!!Location(s): Remote, North AmericaThe Implementation Consultant will play a critical role in the success of the Professional Services team. HID Global is expanding a world class Professional Services organization that