REPORTS TO: Software Quality Manager
STRUCTURE: Full Time, Salary Exempt
Fivos provides technology and services for the healthcare industry to manage clinical information and utilize it to improve the quality of patient care and reduce costs. Powered by our advanced technological infrastructure and years of experience working in a regulatory environment, Fivos is the leader in enterprise healthcare management solutions.
We are seeking a Software Quality Engineer. This position will validate software and coordinate software implementation into the production environment. It is an excellent opportunity to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
This position will work with the software development team throughout the software development life cycle to:
- Assist in the creation of product requirements documentation.
- Develop software verification and validation test plans for new products.
- Perform the validation and verification of product upgrades.
- Create, perform and maintain manual and automated software test scripts for web-based and client-server applications running on Linux and Windows operating systems.
- Create and maintain test data sets and test environments.
- Generate detailed reports summarizing the testing effort.
- Review and update software documentation and maintain bug records.
- Schedule and drive design review meetings.
- Manage the software release process.
- Ensure compliance with the Fivos quality system, ISO 13485, ISO 14971, and FDA QSR
- Assist in developing new software quality initiatives, participating in quality system development, and writing and reviewing procedures to improve software quality and reliability.
Candidates should be highly motivated, detail-oriented, self-directed, and flexible with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously. Working in a team environment with constant communication and collaboration is a must to succeed in this position. Ideal candidates will meet the following requirements:
- BS in computer science, or equivalent experience
- 4+ years experience in Software Quality Assurance
- 3+ years experience in managing projects.
- 3+ years of release management that includes Test and Production environment deployments.
- QMS documentation approval and process experience.
- 2+ years experience with Ruby (how to modify/create new code) experience writing Cucumber features (tests) – 1+ year of experience.
- 2+ years experience with Git, Merging, and teamwork in branches
- 2+ years experience with SQL: ability to run, modify/write queries to check data on the backend
- Demonstrated success in a project team environment.
- Proactive, with solid analytical, team, time management, and project management skills.
- Experience with UI/web testing tools Selenium
- Knowledge or experience in High-level programming languages ( C+, Java, or Ruby)
- SQL skills and experience in working with databases Oracle or MSSQL server databases
- Experience in software version control tools like GIT or SVN
- Willing to learn, adapt and adopt new technologies as needed in testing frameworks
- Knowledge of the Software testing process would be plus
- Experience with testing UI reports – 1+ years of experience
- Experience on a scrum team, adhering to deadlines and release dates - 1+ years of experience
- Experience with GMPs, GCPs, ISO 13485, ISO 14971, 21 CFR Part 820 FDA standard, and HIPAA.
- Experience in an agile environment.
- Experience in the medical industry.
We recognize that talented people are attracted to companies that provide competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits package, and outstanding advancement opportunities. For this reason, we offer a comprehensive benefits plan that includes the following:
- 401K and 4% company match
- Medical coverage
- Dental coverage
- Vision coverage
- Flexible time-off
- Fully paid Family and Medical leave
- Flexible spending accounts
- Employee life insurance
- Disability insurance
FIVOS is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
There can be a lot of pressure that comes with a new year. New workout routine, new goals, and if you’re here reading this, perhaps a new job. Oh, and apparently a new variant. Take a second away from your gym selfie-filled Instagram feed and hear us out: Being in the beaut
Travel Required: NonePublic Trust: BI Full 6C (T4)Requisition Type: RegularGDIT, a Federal marketplace leader in next-generation IT solutions and services, is seeking highly qualified and motivated IT professionals like you who are eager to contribute to our critical Homeland Sec
Nelnet is a student loan servicer that's grown into a fiber internet pioneer, real estate investor, and software provider. But that's just the beginning. With 6,500 associates and growing, we take our business wherever superior customer experiences and ingenuity are needed.The pe
Alvaria employs a team of passionate individuals who are changing the face of customer engagement. Over our 40-year history we have empowered employees by creating an inspired community that values Urgency, Accountability and Results. Our ability to think big has enabled us to co
Piper Companies is seeking a Manager of Data Engineering for a growing technology driven organization. The Manager of Data Engineering role is a 100% remote role that can reside anywhere in the United States. The Manager of Data Engineering will be working with a team primarily b