As a data architect, you will be responsible for designing the necessary table structure and creating/maintaining ERD documentation. You will be responsible for the technical ETL planning and design around data integrations and migrations (including technical documentation such as Source-to-Target mapping, etc.). As the key Integration expert, you will be responsible for assisting in the development of an integration strategy.
In addition to managing the data store, you will also be responsible for data migrations as we implement new platforms, retire legacy systems or onboard new processes/user groups into our enterprise systems. As the lead migration technical resource, you will be responsible for the development, authoring and management of import and export scripts, test script strategies and providing troubleshooting and issue resolution for data migration extracts and uploads. You will clearly communicate issues and be diligent in finding resolutions
- Responsible for the development of a data integration strategy including the recommendation of middleware, use of staging tables, etc.
- Support and maintain Sarbanes-Oxley compliant processes and reporting environment.
- End-to-end data architectural accountability for defining and refining enterprise architecture for data warehousing and business intelligence purposes.
- Responsible for the creation/administration of the enterprise-level data warehouse
- Experience in running dashboards on Power BI, Tableau and Salesforce reporting platforms.
- Responsible for administration of SQL servers on Azure Cloud environment.
- Responsible for E2E data migrations and deliverables
- Analyze the method of transforming existing data into a format for the new environment and the loading of this data into other database structures
- Review of existing migration tools and recommendations for improving performance of the migration process
- Deliver well-defined data design documentation and data models that guide and inform projects, systems and development teams
- Translate business problems into advanced analytics/data science projects and lead in quantifying the various types of risk and rewards that allow these projects to be prioritized.
Qualifications and Professional Characteristics
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in information systems.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365, Salesforce, Anaplan (planning platform) a plus.
- Proficiency in utilizing middleware for data transformation and integrations.
- Minimum of 5 years of advanced technical skills writing APIs.
- Minimum of 5 years of advanced technical skills in SQL Server Database Management.
- High level of experience using SQL Server.
- Excellent skills in database design.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision; take proactive role in executing assignments.
- The applicant should have excellent analytical skills and technical writing skills.
- The applicant should have good interpersonal skills and ability to interact with associates at all levels of the organization.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
There can be a lot of pressure that comes with a new year. New workout routine, new goals, and if you’re here reading this, perhaps a new job. Oh, and apparently a new variant. Take a second away from your gym selfie-filled Instagram feed and hear us out: Being in the beaut
Travel Required: NonePublic Trust: BI Full 6C (T4)Requisition Type: RegularGDIT, a Federal marketplace leader in next-generation IT solutions and services, is seeking highly qualified and motivated IT professionals like you who are eager to contribute to our critical Homeland Sec
Nelnet is a student loan servicer that's grown into a fiber internet pioneer, real estate investor, and software provider. But that's just the beginning. With 6,500 associates and growing, we take our business wherever superior customer experiences and ingenuity are needed.The pe
Alvaria employs a team of passionate individuals who are changing the face of customer engagement. Over our 40-year history we have empowered employees by creating an inspired community that values Urgency, Accountability and Results. Our ability to think big has enabled us to co
Piper Companies is seeking a Manager of Data Engineering for a growing technology driven organization. The Manager of Data Engineering role is a 100% remote role that can reside anywhere in the United States. The Manager of Data Engineering will be working with a team primarily b
Technical SMERemote HireEmployment Type: Full TimeClearance Requirements: N/AFLSA Status: Exempt (Salary)Eligible for Remote Work: YesSUMMARYGoldbelt Frontier is seeking a Technical Subject Matter Expert to join one of our top clients located in Washington, DC. This remote positi
The ACO Data Warehouse Developer is a technology specialist that is responsible for designing, developing and maintaining data warehouse objects and architecture to support the analytical and regulatory reporting needs of the ACO (Accountable Care Organization) and Health System.
Location:North America›RemoteJob Type:Full-timeFunctional Area:Project ManagementJob Level:Mid-Senior LevelAn Amazing Career Opportunity for a Implementation Consultant!!Location(s): Remote, North AmericaThe Implementation Consultant will play a critical role in the succes
An Amazing Career Opportunity for a Implementation Consultant!!Location(s): Remote, North AmericaThe Implementation Consultant will play a critical role in the success of the Professional Services team. HID Global is expanding a world class Professional Services organization that
More jobs by this company
Berkeley Lights, Inc. is seeking an exceptional candidate to lead our Technical Support function as we continue to ramp commercial activities. As a key member of the Service and Support team, you and your team will be the first line of contact, working directly with customers to.
As a Senior Technical Writer for our Technical Documentation team, you will be the lead technical writer for one of our product lines, driving documentation projects from planning through release. You will define the documentation deliverables for our highly complex hardware, sof