But, despite being happy with what we’ve achieved we know that as industry leaders in our space there’s a lot of work left to be done. All of the growth and success that has happened is a result of us obsessing over building cutting edge software that makes the Real Estate world a better place. We know this only happens by hiring people who don’t just come up with out of the box ideas but hiring people who actually see those ideas through and bring them to life. As we’ve grown, we’ve been fortunate enough to hire plenty of people who possess that quality and realize it’s equally important to hire people who can pair that skill with empathy, collaboration, and a keen sense of urgency. If you’re looking to join a company where you can have real impact and surround yourself with an incredible team of people then look no further.
SkySlope is growing and expanding our ecosystem to create a unified platform across all of our existing products to create smarter products, automate processes, and enhance user experience. We plan to save our agents time and increase their productivity by intelligently managing real estate documents and transaction workflows. We firmly believe in the power of solid architecture, code design, and engineering lead decision making. We also believe in practicing what we preach and being one with the team so we are seeking engineers that like to lead by example by coding what they design, mentoring best practices to less experienced engineers, and are nice to be around.
- Responsible for developing, maintaining and deploying improved and new software: design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
- Manage his or her own project priorities, deadlines and deliverables, while being cognitive of possible issues in relation to the priorities of others
- Contribute to the overall architecture of systems
- Responsible for contributing to team success and being an effective collaborator: actively participates in discussions around processes and solutions
- Contributes to technology decisions
- Collaborates with team members and other departments
- Continuous learning and building expertise: increase domain knowledge about SkySlope and our clients
- Continued learning around technologies that SkySlope utilizes
- Strong desire to learn new software engineering skills and techniques
- Exploration into better ways of doing things
- Effective communicator: communicates honestly, openly, and respectfully with everyone
- Able to contribute to overall goals of the team, even when differences in opinion or strategy exist
- 3+ years of development, or commensurate experience
- Runtimes: .NET CLR, Node
- Frameworks & Libraries: React, Angular, LoopBack
- DB: MS SQL Server, MySQL, Aurora, PostgreSQL
- HTML, CSS
- JSONSource control (Git, TFS, SVN, etc)
- Continuous Integration (CI) platforms (e.g., CodePipeline, Jenkins)
- Ability and willingness to support & troubleshoot system operations
- Cloud computing platform experience (e.g., AWS)
- Agile & Scrum
- You love to see your work live and favor the practical over the theoretical
- You can see the big picture
- You favor shipping and iterating to up-front perfection
- $1000 referral bonuses
- 15 PTO days per year
- 16 paid holidays per year (5 floating to be used at any time)
- Paid day off on your birthday
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- 4 Weeks Paid Parental Leave
- 401k + match
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan opportunities
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Mediavine is seeking a Support Engineer to join our Support team. Applicants must be based in the United States.About MediavineMediavine is a fast-growing advertising management company representing over 8,000 websites in the food, lifestyle, DIY, and.
Bastian Solutions Software is expanding our software operations team in several of our regional offices. We are seeking eager individuals with strong technical aptitude who want to grow in the software field. This is a full time, entry-level project.
Summary of Responsibilities:Support all operational aspects of the Zelis payment system; inclusive of monitoring the system to ensure accurate file import and exportTroubleshoot files that error out and other Production related issues; escalate time-sensitive.
Piper Companies is looking for an IT Manager, Data for a leading pharmaceutical organization based in the Philadelphia, PA area.THIS IS A REMOTE OPPORTUNITYResponsibilities for the IT Manager, Data:You will lead developers, data engineers, DevOps, BA’s,.
Get To Know Us!GuideWell and its family of forward-thinking companies are focused on helping people and communities achieve better health and are at the forefront in the transformation of health care. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, work-life.