Under general direction, primarily responsible for activities related to the design, development, implementation, and support of the data warehouse.
- Participates in the design of the technical and information architecture for the data warehouse, including all information structures (staging area, data warehouse, data marts, and operational data stores).
- Maintains and updates enterprisewide data modeling and database design.
- Creates logical and physical data models, mapping logical to physical.
- Designs, develops, tests, monitors, manages, and validates data warehouse activity, including data extraction, transformation, movement, loading, cleansing and updating processes.
- Coordinates with business, operations and engineering stakeholders to ensure overall requirements, health and performance of the data warehouse environment.
- Works with end users to translate business questions and requirements into applications that employ the appropriate reporting tools.
- Assists in monitoring system performance, reliability, availability, and recoverability of the DW environment.
- Assists in the evaluation, selection, testing, and optimization of BI/DW related hardware and software products.
- Develops and applies sound fundamental design, analysis, and data administration concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Designs and develops BI reporting deliverables.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field; or, an equivalent combination of education and relevant business experience.
- Five or more years of experience with data warehousing and business intelligence and/or large and complex database management systems.
- Strong relational and dimensional data modeling and database design skills.
- Handson experience using ETL tools
- Strong database schema design experience
- Working knowledge of data warehouse approaches and development.
- Customeroriented with excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Highly effective analytical, decisionmaking, and written/verbal communication skills.
- Ability to investigate complex business problems, develop effective recommendations, negotiate and/or present solutions, and resolve problems in a highly professional and tactful manner.
- Highly organized and able to set priorities effectively.
Preferred candidate experience
- Experience developing data warehouses using AWS cloud based ETL, storage and analytic services. Athena, Glue, RDS, RedShift, etc.
- Experience with MySql
- Experience in Healthcare sector.
- Strong knowledge of policies and best practices governing the handling of PHI
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $65.00 - $70.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- SQL: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Mediavine is seeking a Support Engineer to join our Support team. Applicants must be based in the United States.About MediavineMediavine is a fast-growing advertising management company representing over 8,000 websites in the food, lifestyle, DIY, and.
Bastian Solutions Software is expanding our software operations team in several of our regional offices. We are seeking eager individuals with strong technical aptitude who want to grow in the software field. This is a full time, entry-level project.
Summary of Responsibilities:Support all operational aspects of the Zelis payment system; inclusive of monitoring the system to ensure accurate file import and exportTroubleshoot files that error out and other Production related issues; escalate time-sensitive.
Piper Companies is looking for an IT Manager, Data for a leading pharmaceutical organization based in the Philadelphia, PA area.THIS IS A REMOTE OPPORTUNITYResponsibilities for the IT Manager, Data:You will lead developers, data engineers, DevOps, BA’s,.
Get To Know Us!GuideWell and its family of forward-thinking companies are focused on helping people and communities achieve better health and are at the forefront in the transformation of health care. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, work-life.
Job Title: Business AnalystJob Location : RemoteJob Duration: Long TermMandatory Qualifications: A Baccalaureate Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Systems Engineering, applied Mathematics, Business Administration,.
ResponsibilitiesDA Systems are courier software experts. Our mission-critical software products power the courier industry and are trusted by courier companies both large and small throughout the UK.We have an immediate need for an experienced Microsoft.
ResponsibilitiesCompany DescriptionNEC Software Solutions is headquartered in the UK and operates around the world.We employ more than 3,000 people in six countries, building software and services to get our customers better outcomes.We traded as Northgate.
The Role: Business Intelligence Associate DirectorThe Grade/Level: (relevant for internal applicants only) 8The Location: US RemoteThe ImpactS&P Global is seeking a senior level Alteryx/Tableau/Data Analyst to augment our Central Marketing Analytics.
Contract W2, 60 MonthsDepends on ExperienceTravel not requiredJob DescriptionTitle : Lead ETL Informatica developer with IDQ exp 10+yrs exp State or Govt client is plusLocation : New york city, NYDuration:60 monthsIf your interested please reply me to.
More jobs by this company
Make recommendations to management to adjust system performance parameters. Delegate problem resolution to other team members and conduct follow-up.30% Provide enhancement recommendations based on long-term IT organization strategy. Analyze new/revised.
Day to Day Responsibilities: Working in SAS, python developmentAgile environment - sprints, ceremoniesTop Must-Have SkillsWorkday - requiredSAS - requiredHADOOP - requiredStrong programmerSelf-starter, takes the initiativeCollaborative environmentStrong.
Business Systems Analyst Pittsburgh, PA (fully remote - EST hours)6 month contract to hireCEI is looking for a Business Systems Analyst to join our national healthcare client's team! In this role, you'll perform configurations for ranked tickets by the.
--->*** Per client requirements, C2C is not an option - DO NOT APPLY IF YOU REQUIRE C2C***< ---Our Fortune 50 telecom and media client has two (2) openings for a Database Developer!There are 300 projects that this team is handling and each member is.
CEI is recruiting on behalf of our client in the financial services industry for a software engineer to join their network security operations team. This is a fully remote contract position, slated for 6 months, with the potential to convert to full.
The ideal candidate will be familiar with the full software design life cycle. They should have experience in designing, coding, testing and consistently managing applications They should be comfortable coding in a number of languages and have an ability.
*not C2C eligible*This is a 12 month contractJob DescriptionAs a Backend Developer, you will have the opportunity to design, build, test, maintain, and have a direct and meaningful impact on the roadmap of the company's platform. You will be responsible.
***No C2C/Sponsorships***A software engineer will participate in the development, testing, debugging, maintaining, and documenting software components according to the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) best practices. A software engineer will participate.
Day to Day Responsibilities: Assist the API development teamGenesis Cloud for contact CenterBackend Java Developer to develop the APIs. Working with API to develop APIs for new Genesis cloud solution and Legacy solution. Contact center space experience.
A software engineer will participate in the development, testing, debugging, maintaining, and documenting software components according to the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) best practices. A software engineer will participate in the application.
Salesforce Developer - APEX/VlocityPittsburgh, PA (fully remote - EST hours)6 month contract to hire CEI is looking for a Salesforce Developer to join our national healthcare client's team! In this role, you will be responsible for designing and implementing.
Great for recent grads with internships or early professionalsJob at a Glance:Fully remote position with large cable clientRate range starting at $45/hrContract position with potential of extensionSkilled in Python or Scala, Spark, Data Modeling, AWS.
Job Description: Define requirements and manage waterfall/agile frameworks to facilitate complex business needs in accordance with software development life cycle (SDLC) guidelines.Independently execute large projects and lead other analysts in completing.