- Analyze complex business problems relating to systems and/or processes. Develop and assist business partners with developing requirements, identifying gaps, and translating business requirements into technical solutions.
- Maintain, configure the Incentive Compensation (Xactly Incent).
- Test Solutions to ensure they meet the business requirements/specifications.
- Run/facilitate the UAT sessions with the business partners.
- Support the day-to-day operation and use of Xactly, providing training, data management, ongoing support, solving problems, and developing the system to support business strategies.
- Act as Solution architect for Xactly application, leading solution design, and support the Xactly instance.
- Develop technical solutions to requirements/issues; validate and communicate solutions to internal and external team members, test solutions and ensure it meets specifications.
- Collaborate closely with the Global Compensation Manager, IT and Business Operation across the world to design, improve and implement the use and adoption of the compensation system (UI design, reporting, systems interconnections), making use of formal tools and documentation (project plans, diagrams, charts, etc) in alignment with the company goals.
- Provide ongoing production support to the business community regarding application functionality and data integrity.
- Monitor data flows to and from the Xactly platform to ensure all data integrity/accuracy.
- Document Standard Operating procedures as part of the regular support & maintenance activities.
- Communicate and document the critical process &/or system functionality changes to the business users.
- Deep understanding of end-to-end Sales Compensation processes & systems.
- 5+ years of experience with the Xactly Product Suite including but not limited to Xactly Incent, Xactly Connect
- Experience with SQL and developing integrated solutions between systems
- Experience in Xactly Integration with external applications such as Salesforce, Snowflake, Anaplan, etc.
- You have a deep understanding of software testing with knowledge on building test plans and executing them in unit, functional, and user acceptance test cycles.
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills to set up and interpret logic, data tables, and rule relationships
- Ability to work optimally in a team environment as well as independently.
- Ability to communicate information clearly and concisely and ensure others are informed.
- Ability to balance multiple projects and prioritize to ensure work is done in a timely and high-quality manner.
- Must be Detailed Oriented, Process & documentation oriented.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Contract length: 6 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: Up to $95.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Xactly: 5 years (Required)
- Sales Compensation: 5 years (Required)
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
There can be a lot of pressure that comes with a new year. New workout routine, new goals, and if you’re here reading this, perhaps a new job. Oh, and apparently a new variant. Take a second away from your gym selfie-filled Instagram feed and hear us out: Being in the beaut
Travel Required: NonePublic Trust: BI Full 6C (T4)Requisition Type: RegularGDIT, a Federal marketplace leader in next-generation IT solutions and services, is seeking highly qualified and motivated IT professionals like you who are eager to contribute to our critical Homeland Sec
Nelnet is a student loan servicer that's grown into a fiber internet pioneer, real estate investor, and software provider. But that's just the beginning. With 6,500 associates and growing, we take our business wherever superior customer experiences and ingenuity are needed.The pe
Alvaria employs a team of passionate individuals who are changing the face of customer engagement. Over our 40-year history we have empowered employees by creating an inspired community that values Urgency, Accountability and Results. Our ability to think big has enabled us to co
Piper Companies is seeking a Manager of Data Engineering for a growing technology driven organization. The Manager of Data Engineering role is a 100% remote role that can reside anywhere in the United States. The Manager of Data Engineering will be working with a team primarily b
This is a contingent position.The REMOTE Principal Software Engineer/People Soft Developer will provide software development and maintenance support for the PeopleSoft Finance Supply Chain Management software modules.Responsibilities:Responsible for performing assigned production
SitusAMC provides industry-leading services and innovative technologies for the real estate finance industry. We are a nearly $2B Global company with 7200 Employees Globally and growing.The Future will be digitally driven. We are transforming the industry through technologies tha
Techstra is seeking an experienced Sr. Enterprise Software Architect who uses their broad enterprise knowledge and expertise to design and architect technology based solutions. In this pivotal role, you will engage various Application support teams and focus on defining the archi
TCG is an award-winning Government IT solutions provider. We are seeking a Junior Financial Systems Developer to join our team supporting OneStream Corporate Performance Management (CPM) implementation activities for a major Federal agency. In this capacity, TCG is helping our fe
8 years ETL development experience5 years full-time experience with ODI 11g, BIACM, and FSMFamiliarity with PeopleSoft 9.0 and 9.2Able to Re-engineer current ETLs to perform to the future level of PeopleSoft 9.2 to acceptable service levelsFamiliarity with the OBIA structure, esp