- Analyze complex business problems relating to systems and/or processes. Develop and assist business partners with developing requirements, identifying gaps, and translating business requirements into technical solutions.
- Maintain, configure the Incentive Compensation (Xactly Incent).
- Test Solutions to ensure they meet the business requirements/specifications.
- Run/facilitate the UAT sessions with the business partners.
- Support the day-to-day operation and use of Xactly, providing training, data management, ongoing support, solving problems, and developing the system to support business strategies.
- Act as Solution architect for Xactly application, leading solution design, and support the Xactly instance.
- Develop technical solutions to requirements/issues; validate and communicate solutions to internal and external team members, test solutions and ensure it meets specifications.
- Collaborate closely with the Global Compensation Manager, IT and Business Operation across the world to design, improve and implement the use and adoption of the compensation system (UI design, reporting, systems interconnections), making use of formal tools and documentation (project plans, diagrams, charts, etc) in alignment with the company goals.
- Provide ongoing production support to the business community regarding application functionality and data integrity.
- Monitor data flows to and from the Xactly platform to ensure all data integrity/accuracy.
- Document Standard Operating procedures as part of the regular support & maintenance activities.
- Communicate and document the critical process &/or system functionality changes to the business users.
- Deep understanding of end-to-end Sales Compensation processes & systems.
- 5+ years of experience with the Xactly Product Suite including but not limited to Xactly Incent, Xactly Connect
- Experience with SQL and developing integrated solutions between systems
- Experience in Xactly Integration with external applications such as Salesforce, Snowflake, Anaplan, etc.
- You have a deep understanding of software testing with knowledge on building test plans and executing them in unit, functional, and user acceptance test cycles.
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills to set up and interpret logic, data tables, and rule relationships
- Ability to work optimally in a team environment as well as independently.
- Ability to communicate information clearly and concisely and ensure others are informed.
- Ability to balance multiple projects and prioritize to ensure work is done in a timely and high-quality manner.
- Must be Detailed Oriented, Process & documentation oriented.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Contract length: 6 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: Up to $95.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Xactly: 5 years (Required)
- Sales Compensation: 5 years (Required)
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Mediavine is seeking a Support Engineer to join our Support team. Applicants must be based in the United States.About MediavineMediavine is a fast-growing advertising management company representing over 8,000 websites in the food, lifestyle, DIY, and.
Bastian Solutions Software is expanding our software operations team in several of our regional offices. We are seeking eager individuals with strong technical aptitude who want to grow in the software field. This is a full time, entry-level project.
Summary of Responsibilities:Support all operational aspects of the Zelis payment system; inclusive of monitoring the system to ensure accurate file import and exportTroubleshoot files that error out and other Production related issues; escalate time-sensitive.
Piper Companies is looking for an IT Manager, Data for a leading pharmaceutical organization based in the Philadelphia, PA area.THIS IS A REMOTE OPPORTUNITYResponsibilities for the IT Manager, Data:You will lead developers, data engineers, DevOps, BA’s,.
Get To Know Us!GuideWell and its family of forward-thinking companies are focused on helping people and communities achieve better health and are at the forefront in the transformation of health care. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, work-life.
Job Title: Business AnalystJob Location : RemoteJob Duration: Long TermMandatory Qualifications: A Baccalaureate Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Systems Engineering, applied Mathematics, Business Administration,.
ResponsibilitiesDA Systems are courier software experts. Our mission-critical software products power the courier industry and are trusted by courier companies both large and small throughout the UK.We have an immediate need for an experienced Microsoft.
Contract W2, 60 MonthsDepends on ExperienceTravel not requiredJob DescriptionTitle : Lead ETL Informatica developer with IDQ exp 10+yrs exp State or Govt client is plusLocation : New york city, NYDuration:60 monthsIf your interested please reply me to.
Estrada Consulting is currently looking for Senior Data Engineer for consulting services for a State of California client.Candidates will have the following skills and required experiences: (a) A Consultant must have overall 10+ years of experience with.
DescriptionSenior Project Data ManagerSyneos Health is the only fully integrated biopharmaceutical solutions organization purpose-built to accelerate customer success. We lead with a product development mindset, seamlessly connecting our capabilities.
More jobs by this company
Duration: 6 monthsDuties:Configure, deploy and maintain Cloud Infrastructure using Infrastructure as Code (IaC) such as CloudFormation or Terraform Collaborate with your peers as a subject matter expert on Cloud, Release Management, Datacenter Technologies,.