Oracle Database Administrator
Location: Atlanta, GA
Duration: 4 months w/ possible extensions
- Responsible for day-to-day technical support activities for multiple Oracle databases in different environments
- Specific responsibilities will include some or all of the following:
- Provide Technical support for in-house functional experts.
- Technical Support for the database, applications, and server environment.
- Experience with Oracle database on Linux, SUN Solaris and Windows
- Daily backup & recovery.
- Performance monitoring and tuning.
- Database and applications upgrade and migration.
- Good working knowledge of RAC and SAN environment
- Hands on experience with Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM).
- Sound knowledge and experience in SQL & SQL tuning and Plsql.
- Expert knowledge on Unix Servers (Solaris/Linux) and Windows.
- Working experience of some Batch scheduling tool preferably ActiveBatch).
- Good knowledge of Perl scripts/Shell scripts.
- Strong J2EE server skills.
- Experience in 24/7 Production environment is highly preferred.
- Good knowledge of Networking concepts and Disaster Recovery.
- Good Knowledge of Virtual Environment Servers.
- Working Knowledge on MySQL servers.
- Experience in Qlik administration
Contract length: 4 months
Part-time hours: 40 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $50.00 - $54.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- MySQL: 1 year (Required)
- Database administration: 7 years (Required)
- Oracle: 5 years (Required)
- OEM: 2 years (Required)
- SQL tuning and Plsql.: 2 years (Required)
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
There can be a lot of pressure that comes with a new year. New workout routine, new goals, and if you’re here reading this, perhaps a new job. Oh, and apparently a new variant. Take a second away from your gym selfie-filled Instagram feed and hear us out: Being in the beaut
Travel Required: NonePublic Trust: BI Full 6C (T4)Requisition Type: RegularGDIT, a Federal marketplace leader in next-generation IT solutions and services, is seeking highly qualified and motivated IT professionals like you who are eager to contribute to our critical Homeland Sec
Nelnet is a student loan servicer that's grown into a fiber internet pioneer, real estate investor, and software provider. But that's just the beginning. With 6,500 associates and growing, we take our business wherever superior customer experiences and ingenuity are needed.The pe
Alvaria employs a team of passionate individuals who are changing the face of customer engagement. Over our 40-year history we have empowered employees by creating an inspired community that values Urgency, Accountability and Results. Our ability to think big has enabled us to co
Piper Companies is seeking a Manager of Data Engineering for a growing technology driven organization. The Manager of Data Engineering role is a 100% remote role that can reside anywhere in the United States. The Manager of Data Engineering will be working with a team primarily b
Description:Summary: Asset Database Analyst will be responsible for accurate and timely report generation and asset tracking. Specific duties will include facilitating the processing of incoming tickets for ITAM support, maintaining the asset tracking databases for warehouse; ass
Title: Oracle DBA ConsultantHours flexible: 20-24 hours a monthLocation: RemoteWe are looking for a seasoned Oracle Database Administrator to support Internal and Client production databases. The Oracle DBA will demonstrate an elevated commitment to customer service, will possess
Overview:Axim Geospatial’s (Axim) mission is to use our expertise to provide clarity and solutions to help our customers solve the world’s national security, infrastructure, and environmental problems. We are the largest singular provider of end-to-end geospatial serv
As the Database Administrator, you will bring your SQL Server experience providing day-to-day support to the IT team creating the next generation of cloud and mobile-based logistics applications. This is a unique opportunity for an individual seeking new challenges and broad data
**NO 3rd PARTY APPLICATIONS-DIRECT SUBMISSIONS ONLY**Job Title: Senior Database AdministratorNo Sponsorship-U.S. Citizen or Full Green Card Holder Only (No 3rd Party Submissions)Status: Full-Time Employment, Contract (1099), Contract (1099) to HireLocation: Remote/Occasionally On