The American Board of Radiology (ABR) is an independent, not-for-profit organization and is one of 24 national medical specialty boards that make up the American Board of Medical Specialties. We were founded to protect the public by assessing and certifying doctors who meet specific educational, training, and professional requirements.
The ABR is seeking a dynamic SQL Developer to join its IT Department. The SQL Developer will be joining a highly qualified team of professionals that work together to produce, service and support the technology and programming needs of the ABR. The ideal candidate will be skilled at creating and maintaining large, complex SQL code. This position can be fully remote.
We offer an EXCELLENT compensation and benefits package including:
- Competitive pay DOE ($75,000-$90,000)
- Employer sponsored Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- Employee sponsored Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability
- Suite of voluntary insurance benefits
- 401K with up to 4% employer match
- Generous Paid Time Off and Sick Time
- On-site Health Coach
- Excellent work/life balance
- Employee Assistance Program
JOB DUTIES including but not limited to:
- Create and maintain existing stored procedures, functions, triggers, and views
- Implement and maintain ETL processes
- Prepare documentation related to database tasks/procedures
- Debug problems with applications utilizing appropriate techniques and methods
- Maintain confidentiality regarding the information being processed, stored or accessed
- Work as part of a team to build and support business applications
- Keep current with and update technical skills
- Document programming problems and resolutions for future reference.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field preferred.
- Mastery of SQL
- Skilled at creating and maintaining large, complex SQL code
- Knowledge of best practices when dealing with relational databases
- Capable of troubleshooting database issues
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Knowledge of SSRS and SSIS a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent Attention to detail
- Ability to quickly troubleshoot and debug complex applications.
Candidates must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and be able to show proof to HR during onboarding.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
There can be a lot of pressure that comes with a new year. New workout routine, new goals, and if you’re here reading this, perhaps a new job. Oh, and apparently a new variant. Take a second away from your gym selfie-filled Instagram feed and hear us out: Being in the beaut
Travel Required: NonePublic Trust: BI Full 6C (T4)Requisition Type: RegularGDIT, a Federal marketplace leader in next-generation IT solutions and services, is seeking highly qualified and motivated IT professionals like you who are eager to contribute to our critical Homeland Sec
Nelnet is a student loan servicer that's grown into a fiber internet pioneer, real estate investor, and software provider. But that's just the beginning. With 6,500 associates and growing, we take our business wherever superior customer experiences and ingenuity are needed.The pe
Alvaria employs a team of passionate individuals who are changing the face of customer engagement. Over our 40-year history we have empowered employees by creating an inspired community that values Urgency, Accountability and Results. Our ability to think big has enabled us to co
Piper Companies is seeking a Manager of Data Engineering for a growing technology driven organization. The Manager of Data Engineering role is a 100% remote role that can reside anywhere in the United States. The Manager of Data Engineering will be working with a team primarily b
This is a contingent position.The REMOTE Principal Software Engineer/People Soft Developer will provide software development and maintenance support for the PeopleSoft Finance Supply Chain Management software modules.Responsibilities:Responsible for performing assigned production
SitusAMC provides industry-leading services and innovative technologies for the real estate finance industry. We are a nearly $2B Global company with 7200 Employees Globally and growing.The Future will be digitally driven. We are transforming the industry through technologies tha
Techstra is seeking an experienced Sr. Enterprise Software Architect who uses their broad enterprise knowledge and expertise to design and architect technology based solutions. In this pivotal role, you will engage various Application support teams and focus on defining the archi
TCG is an award-winning Government IT solutions provider. We are seeking a Junior Financial Systems Developer to join our team supporting OneStream Corporate Performance Management (CPM) implementation activities for a major Federal agency. In this capacity, TCG is helping our fe
8 years ETL development experience5 years full-time experience with ODI 11g, BIACM, and FSMFamiliarity with PeopleSoft 9.0 and 9.2Able to Re-engineer current ETLs to perform to the future level of PeopleSoft 9.2 to acceptable service levelsFamiliarity with the OBIA structure, esp
More jobs by this company
Description:The American Board of Radiology (ABR) is an independent, not-for-profit organization and one of 24 national medical specialty boards that make up the American Board of Medical Specialties. We were founded in 1934 to protect the public by assessing and certifying docto