Granicus provides technology and services that empowers government organizations to create seamless digital experiences for the people they serve. By offering the industry’s leading cloud-based solutions for communications, content management, meeting and agenda management, and digital services to over 4,000 public sector organizations, Granicus helps turn government missions into quantifiable realities. Come see the impactful work we’ve done on communities across the country (and world!): https://granicus.com/success-stories/
Are you passionate about data and databases? Granicus is seeking a Data Migration Specialist to join our Services Teams to support both internal and external clients. This role is critical to the data mapping, migration and integrity between various software products. It also plays a critical role in the testing of software, and how it accesses and utilizes data. For this role, we need a motivated, skilled and energetic person who works well in a fast-paced, dynamic small-team environment. You will need to learn quickly and be passionate about helping others.
As the leader in government technology based in the heart of downtown Denver, we’re looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join the team. We have a casual, open office environment within walking distance of the Light Rail, and we’re seeking individuals who can work collaboratively with both our Development and Operations teams. We look forward to hearing from you.
What You Get To Do:
- Use various tools and processes to complete data migrations from other software packages into our products in a timely and accurate manner
- Develop procedures and scripts for continuous improvement and repeatable processes
- Coordinate database changes and migrations with technical team, projects team and management
- Validate and analyze data sets to ensure data consistency and internal requirements are met
- Assist in technical direction for internal data models by coordinating with internal groups
- Produce client focused reports and logs of operations performed, including error reporting.
- Participate in detailed design and product test execution as required
- Facilitate resolution of production database issues
- Work with clients to generate data mapping documents to execute against
- Other projects and duties as required
Skills & Requirements
What We Need In You:
- Strong problem solving skills, including the ability to analyze complex problems and create well documented solutions
- Strong focus on automating repeatable tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal skills, and multitasking capabilities
- Ability to work under pressure both independently and within a team, in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working with a variety of different types of databases such as MS SQL Server, MySQL, Access and PostgreSQL
- Experience migrating, loading and validating data sets into production environments
- Background migrating between different data sources
- Bachelor’s Degree in Technology related field or equivalent combination of education and work experience
Security Requirement: Responsible for Granicus information security by appropriately preserving the Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability (CIA) of Granicus information assets in accordance with the company's information security program.
Granicus is subject to the Executive Order requiring employees of federal contractors to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19.
*Starting rate may vary by experience and/or location*
Benefits: At Granicus, we offer a competitive benefits package that allows employees to tailor benefits to their needs. Benefits listed below are for employees based in the U.S.
- Flexible Time Off
- Medical (includes an option that is paid 100% by Granicus!), Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401(k) plan with matching contribution
- Tuition & Training Reimbursement
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employer paid Short and Long Term Disability Insurance, Group Term Life Insurance and AD&D Insurance
- Group legal coverage
- Transit and/or parking supplement for office based employees
- Free snacks and drinks in our offices
- And more!
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
There can be a lot of pressure that comes with a new year. New workout routine, new goals, and if you’re here reading this, perhaps a new job. Oh, and apparently a new variant. Take a second away from your gym selfie-filled Instagram feed and hear us out: Being in the beaut
Travel Required: NonePublic Trust: BI Full 6C (T4)Requisition Type: RegularGDIT, a Federal marketplace leader in next-generation IT solutions and services, is seeking highly qualified and motivated IT professionals like you who are eager to contribute to our critical Homeland Sec
Nelnet is a student loan servicer that's grown into a fiber internet pioneer, real estate investor, and software provider. But that's just the beginning. With 6,500 associates and growing, we take our business wherever superior customer experiences and ingenuity are needed.The pe
Alvaria employs a team of passionate individuals who are changing the face of customer engagement. Over our 40-year history we have empowered employees by creating an inspired community that values Urgency, Accountability and Results. Our ability to think big has enabled us to co
Piper Companies is seeking a Manager of Data Engineering for a growing technology driven organization. The Manager of Data Engineering role is a 100% remote role that can reside anywhere in the United States. The Manager of Data Engineering will be working with a team primarily b
SummaryThe ResMan Business Intelligence (BI) and Analytics Product Manager is responsible for defining, executing and owning the product strategy of a market leading reporting and analytics product that will support our property management customers and their data-driven decision
We see boundless potential in the way we live. It drives the way we work. Our culture is our most valuable asset. It acts like a compass for us. We are fast, immersed, humble and bold. And that’s not just words on the walls.Eliminating time-consuming tasks means people get
Please do not apply if you are a consultant sponsored by an employerData Analyst – Remote ContractInfoMagnus is an Information Technology software consulting firm located in beautiful Huntington Beach, California. Our employees are our greatest asset.We are seeking a data a
ACCOUNTANT - SOFTWARE CONSULTANT | ERP SOFTWARESingle Source Systems, a value-added reseller of ERP software is hiring an Accounting/Software ERP Consultant (Remote / Virtual ) (U.S. based residents only)OPPORTUNITY: As an Accounting/Software ERP Consultant with our team, you wil
Solutions Architect (Sales) - Oracle Cloud EPMRemote United StatesArganoInterRel is seeking an experienced, organized, self-motivated and energetic individual with a strong track record of success to support our sales team as a Solutions Architect in the greater United States are
More jobs by this company
Granicus provides technology and services that empowers government organizations to create seamless digital experiences for the people they serve. By offering the industry’s leading cloud-based solutions for communications, content management, meeting and agenda management,