SQL Developer (Physician Underpayments)
Cloudmed is a first-of-its-kind, single-source enterprise platform provider of Revenue Intelligence™ solutions for hospitals. Cloudmed’s approach of combining human expertise with advanced technology utilizing machine learning algorithms provides a smarter, more predictive way for clients to realize all potential revenue. Today, Cloudmed partners with over 3,100 healthcare providers in the United States and recovers over $1.2 billion of underpaid or unidentified revenue for clients annually. Cloudmed (Triage solution) is the 2020 Revenue Integrity and Underpayment Services KLAS® Category Leader and its solution suites have HFMA Peer Review status and are HITRUST certified.
Cloudmed’s Physician Underpayments (PB UP) solution offering focuses efforts on identifying systemic contractual payer underpayments. We provide value to our client through a mix of subject matter expertise and technology enabled systematic underpayment detection logic. We’re looking for a SQL developer to assist with continued development, optimization, automating, and maintenance of our current system, leveraging a MS SQL Server environment.
Support ongoing software application development and business process improvement by:
- Utilizing T-SQL to create complex functions, stored procedures, indexes, and triggers
- Contributing to architectural database design
- Modelling, designing, and creating database objects
- Troubleshoot and resolve performance issues at the database, application, and system levels
- Develop and manage ETL processes
- Perform schema design, performance tuning, capacity planning, and change control management tasks
- Automating system events through scheduled tasks and SQL Server jobs
- Develop upgrade scripts for consistent deployment across all environments
- Suggest and implement improvements to the database systems and processes.
- Support database administration tasks to ensure proper security and controls in a confidential database environment.
- 5+ years of experience in SQL server database development and tuning, ideally in a high transaction volume environment.
- Experience designing and building SSIS packages
- Highly proficient with T-SQL and related development on SQL server database platforms.
- B.S. in Computer Science, Information Technology (or equivalent work experience)
- Sharp, self-motivated, keen to learn new technologies and tools and implement them to improve a business.
- Proficient communicator; able to work with multiple developers, product managers and other stakeholders.
- Experience establishing models for base-lining database performance and measuring improvements with changes
The culture at Cloudmed embraces those that demonstrate a deep passion for solving the problems of healthcare with enthusiasm for building positive working relationships and winning as a team. Take the work seriously, but don’t take yourself too seriously. Creating a strong workplace culture has been one of our staples, which we believe encourages and inspires employees to do their best. Join a fulfilling team of like-minded individuals who can get their work done, but still have fun!
Cloudmed provides an extremely competitive benefit package that includes a 401(k) match, medical/dental/vision insurance and more.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
There can be a lot of pressure that comes with a new year. New workout routine, new goals, and if you’re here reading this, perhaps a new job. Oh, and apparently a new variant. Take a second away from your gym selfie-filled Instagram feed and hear us out: Being in the beaut
Travel Required: NonePublic Trust: BI Full 6C (T4)Requisition Type: RegularGDIT, a Federal marketplace leader in next-generation IT solutions and services, is seeking highly qualified and motivated IT professionals like you who are eager to contribute to our critical Homeland Sec
Nelnet is a student loan servicer that's grown into a fiber internet pioneer, real estate investor, and software provider. But that's just the beginning. With 6,500 associates and growing, we take our business wherever superior customer experiences and ingenuity are needed.The pe
Alvaria employs a team of passionate individuals who are changing the face of customer engagement. Over our 40-year history we have empowered employees by creating an inspired community that values Urgency, Accountability and Results. Our ability to think big has enabled us to co
Piper Companies is seeking a Manager of Data Engineering for a growing technology driven organization. The Manager of Data Engineering role is a 100% remote role that can reside anywhere in the United States. The Manager of Data Engineering will be working with a team primarily b
Required Responsibilities:Responsible for day-to-day technical support activities for multiple Oracle databases in different environmentsSpecific responsibilities will include some or all of the following:Provide Technical support for in-house functional experts.Technical Support
Tilson is on a mission to build America's information infrastructure and we are seeking individuals from across the country to join us. Recognized on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. for eleven years in a row, Tilson is a high growth team of dri
Description:Summary: Asset Database Analyst will be responsible for accurate and timely report generation and asset tracking. Specific duties will include facilitating the processing of incoming tickets for ITAM support, maintaining the asset tracking databases for warehouse; ass
Title: Oracle DBA ConsultantHours flexible: 20-24 hours a monthLocation: RemoteWe are looking for a seasoned Oracle Database Administrator to support Internal and Client production databases. The Oracle DBA will demonstrate an elevated commitment to customer service, will possess
Overview:Axim Geospatial’s (Axim) mission is to use our expertise to provide clarity and solutions to help our customers solve the world’s national security, infrastructure, and environmental problems. We are the largest singular provider of end-to-end geospatial serv
More jobs by this company
Job Title: SOFTWARE DeveloperCloudmed Automation is seeking a software developer to help build and support its robotic process automation (RPA) products. RPA has emerged as a fast-growing area of healthcare because of its ability to create tangible ROI for healthcare providers. A