LOAN IQ DEVELOPER
LOCATION: Remote in US
HIRE TYPE: Full-time
VERTICAL: Financial Markets
eClerx is seeking a team-oriented LoanIQ Developer candidates to join our team. Ideal candidate will have expertise in LoanIQ and experience in a software development role, and be able to create batch and real time functionality in and around LoanIQ.
In this position, you will participate in::
- Reviewing Loan Agreements and commenting on operational aspects; and building deals in LIQ
- Enhancing LoanIQ and integrating it with the Lending platform applications
- Implement integrations between LoanIQ and the Firms proprietary technologies
- Writing and maintaining code in Java, PL/SQL and making use of Loan IQs API and SDK
- 3 to 6+ years of experience on technology implementations with product integration, testing, or implementation using LOANIQ SDK using Java.
- Strong understanding of the LoanIQ data model and components
- Excellent knowledge of the LoanIQ Batch Execution Framework
- Expertise in development with LoanIQ APIs
- Expertise in LoanIQ table maintenance
- Strong core Java, PL/SQL skills
- Proficiency in Agile Methodology (Scrum, Kanban)
- Proficiency in Automation, Continuous Integration, and deployment methodologies.
- Knowledge of other LoanIQ modules like document tracking, secondary sales & collateral management is an added advantage.
- Strong understanding of Syndicated Banking product environment and the underlying Core Systems technology.
- Experience of working with data feeds and interfaces from Loan IQ
eClerx provides business process management, analytics, and automation services to a number of Fortune 2000 enterprises, including some of the world’s leading companies across financial services, cable & telecom, retail, fashion, media & entertainment, manufacturing, travel & leisure, software and high-tech. Incorporated in 2000, eClerx is one of India’s leading process management and data analytics companies and is today traded on both the Bombay and National Stock Exchanges of India. eClerx employs 11,000 people across its global sites in the US, UK, India, Italy, Germany, Singapore, and Thailand. For more information visit www.eclerx.com.
eClerx is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
eClerx is committed to protecting and safeguarding your personal data. Please find our policy here.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Overview:The Senior Database Architect must have experience creating work breakdown structures and development of program schedules and assigning software development team personnel to tasks. Must have experience in the tracking resources and expenditures.
Piper Companies is looking for a Data Analyst for a leading clinical trial and research organization in the Philadelphia, PA area.THIS IS A REMOTE OPPORTUNITYResponsibilities for the Data Analyst:You will drive clinical research reporting and data analysis.
Piper Companies is seeking a Remote Data Scientist (Credit Risk) to join one of the nation’s premier credit unions. The Data Scientist will support the end-to-end development and implementation of credit policy and credit risk monitoring and analysis.
Piper Companies is looking for a Sr. Cloud Data Engineer to join a financial services company based in Denver on a team that operates 100% remotely.ResponsibilitiesThe focus of this position will be on data warehouse, database and ETL activities.You.
Please make sure to attach your resume to complete your application.Summary:We are seeking a Senior Director, Data and Reporting to lead the utilization and governance of data across the organization. The right person for this new position will be passionate.
We are looking for a Java Developer with 7+ years of experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications. You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. Java developer roles and responsibilities.
Are you a consultant that likes variety and change? Are you an analytical problem solver who will roll up their sleeves and work on a problem until you find the solution? Do you enjoy wearing multiple hats and working in an environment that is highly.
We are looking for a Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications. You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. Java developer roles and responsibilities.
About Us: DMW&H is a premier Automated Material Handling Systems Integrator headquartered in Northern NJ. Our employees have recognized us as one of the best places to work in New Jersey for eight continuous years. As a leading automation company, DMW&H.
Open to W2 candidates only!Position Description: Senior J2EE Developer working on Product Definition and Offer application suite.Candidate would work on development and testing on new software solutions with product configuration space.Candidate would.
More jobs by this company
Developer - LoanIQ_______________________________________________________________________________________Location: Remote in USHire Type: Full-timeVertical: Financial Markets_______________________________________________________________________________________.