Data Engineer (Healthcare)
Hiring Now - Healthcare Data Engineer!!!
***This is a remote position.
***Must have SQL experience along with healthcare information experience.
Job Type: Full-time, permanent
Salary: Competitive pay
Work Hours/Schedule: Full Time
Required Skills & Experience:
1. Bachelor's in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or related field
2. Minimum of three (3) years of programming and/or systems analysis experience are preferred
3. Background in technologies such as client/server, relational database management systems, object-oriented and distributed object development a plus
4. Strong technical skills around data access and transformation - must have the ability to write complex SQL queries firsthand
6. Experience reverse engineering systems
7. Superior ability to analyze and manipulate clinical data
8. Ability to write technical specs and create diagrams such as data flow diagrams 1
9. Experience with Financial/Revenue Cycle data is a plus
- Competitive compensation package with bonus incentives
1. Extract, transform and load healthcare data to support data archiving and migrations between EHR/EMR Systems
2. Analyzing client requirements, developing extraction and transformation plans, and implementing those plans
3. Using your judgment to recommend alternatives when appropriate
4. Working as part of an agile team, and contributing to the team on a proactive basis
1. Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
1. Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Excellent and creative problem-solving skills.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Day shift
- Bachelor's (Required)
- SQL: 1 year (Preferred)
- programming and/or systems analysis: 2 years (Required)
- Writing Complex SQL queries: 2 years (Required)
- Reverse Engineering Systems: 2 years (Required)
- inancial/Revenue Cycle Data: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
There can be a lot of pressure that comes with a new year. New workout routine, new goals, and if you’re here reading this, perhaps a new job. Oh, and apparently a new variant. Take a second away from your gym selfie-filled Instagram feed and hear us out: Being in the beaut
Travel Required: NonePublic Trust: BI Full 6C (T4)Requisition Type: RegularGDIT, a Federal marketplace leader in next-generation IT solutions and services, is seeking highly qualified and motivated IT professionals like you who are eager to contribute to our critical Homeland Sec
Nelnet is a student loan servicer that's grown into a fiber internet pioneer, real estate investor, and software provider. But that's just the beginning. With 6,500 associates and growing, we take our business wherever superior customer experiences and ingenuity are needed.The pe
Alvaria employs a team of passionate individuals who are changing the face of customer engagement. Over our 40-year history we have empowered employees by creating an inspired community that values Urgency, Accountability and Results. Our ability to think big has enabled us to co
Piper Companies is seeking a Manager of Data Engineering for a growing technology driven organization. The Manager of Data Engineering role is a 100% remote role that can reside anywhere in the United States. The Manager of Data Engineering will be working with a team primarily b
Tetrance is looking for Senior Software Engineers who see the big picture of Cloud Computing, Migrations and are deeply technical, creative, and hands-on. You will design, build, deploy and support highly scalable cloud-based, on-prem, and migrated solutions for our Clients. You.
Required skills and experience:1. Bachelor's in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or related field2. Minimum of three (3) years of programming and/or systems analysis experience are preferred3. Background in technologies such as client/server, relational
Job Description:The Data Conversion Specialist is responsible for analyzing data from legacy vendor applications and converting it to the corresponding OP database tables with as high fidelity as possible. The Data Conversion Specialist will have a strong command of relational da
Strong analytical skillsProficiency with MS Visio requiredStrong proficiency in business writingBusiness requirement gathering and reportingExcellent documentation abilitiesProficiency with ARIS modeling preferredStrong analytical skillsProficiency with MS Visio requiredStrong
We are a young and unconventional software company created in 2011 by experienced pricing software and pricing consulting professionals. As the first pureplay, native Cloud and SaaS provider in our industry, Pricefx became and intends to stay the leading SaaS Pricing (Price Optim