Title: Oracle DBA Consultant
Hours flexible: 20-24 hours a month
We are looking for a seasoned Oracle Database Administrator to support Internal and Client production databases. The Oracle DBA will demonstrate an elevated commitment to customer service, will possess senior level technical expertise and well-honed analytical skills. The DBA will mentor junior staff while performing troubleshooting and performance optimization. Oracle certification is desired.
Some Key Monthly Deliverables Include:
- Database tuning and troubleshooting
- Provide support Incident reports and Problem Management / Resolution processes
- Performance Analysis and Optimization, Index management and optimization
- Query optimization utilizing Explain Plan, ORACLE hints and creation / modification of indexes.
- Perform root cause analysis on failures.
- Perform Capacity planning
- Monitor, and verify backups and perform ad-hoc backups
- Perform routine maintenance of Oracle databases
- Perform data extraction, transformation, and loading as required
- Experience with Oracle 19c.
- 8 years of mid-level database administration experience with production databases
- Well versed in database performance tuning, especially SQL tuning.
- Experience in troubleshooting databases issues.
- Experience with Automation / Configuration Management tools
- Proficient in one or more script and/or development languages with DBA Automation
- Basic programming languages such as HTML and XML
A bit about our Company
eCIFM Solutions Inc. provides excellent and high-quality Software Implementations Services and innovative Mobile Solutions in mid-sized to large organizations. Check out our website www.ecifm.com
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $50.00 - $80.00 per hour
- On call
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Company DescriptionSince we first opened our doors in 2009, the world of commerce has evolved immensely – and so has Square. After enabling anyone to take a payment and never miss a sale, we saw sellers stymied by disparate, outmoded products and tools.
Travel Required: NonePublic Trust: OtherRequisition Type: RegularSummary:Develops, analyzes, and models operational, financial, and other organizational data to quantify the competitive performance of business segments, evaluate potential operational.
Responsibilities:Insurance enterprises across all sectors and lines of business face an evolving landscape of product, technology and corporate innovation. Delivering solutions requires a proactive and nimble approach. A career with DHG Insurance will.
Do you want to work in a fast-paced and exciting environment, where no two days are the same? We’re looking for a Developer, Orders Automation who enjoys both a buzz and a challenge?Developer, Orders AutomationFull-time, home based in the USWe’re BCD.
Piper Companies is looking for a Data Analyst, Pharmaceutical for a leading biopharmaceutical organization in the Philadelphia, PA area.THIS IS A REMOTE OPPORTUNITYResponsibilities for the Data Analyst, Pharmaceutical:You will drive pharmaceutical client.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Database Developer to join our team.Key Responsibilities:Designs, develops, implements, and maintains complex business, accounting, and management information systems.Works on complex assignments.Design databases.
Job DescriptionFor this opening we will consider candidates from the following locations: ,QC,Canada |Intrado’s Life & Safety group in Montreal is hiring a Database Developer to join our technology team!Intrado’s Life & Safety division is responsible.
PART-TIME (TEMPORARY) REMOTE POSITIONEssential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned:Work on building, configuring, and deploying SQL databases.Ability to manage multiple Database Servers, including administration,.
Both C2C / W2Location- Pittsburgh, PennsylvaniaDuration- 12+ Months.Remote opportunity but Candidate must come to Onsite once in a Quarter.The applicant needs to have 10 years of recent SQL Server DBA experience (including 2 years' experience with SQL.
Description:Job Summary: The hands-on IT Operations Manager is responsible for the day-to-day management of the high-performing Database Administration, Network, and Systems teams. Management of the company's 24/7/365 Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) infrastructure,.