This is a contingent position.
The REMOTE Principal Software Engineer/People Soft Developer will provide software development and maintenance support for the PeopleSoft Finance Supply Chain Management software modules.
- Responsible for performing assigned production support problem tickets which require working with customer to replicate problem and may involve research and coding modifications to support the PeopleSoft production operations.
- Effective and professional communication skills (both written and oral) when interacting with information technology (IT) staff and customers.
- Act as a mentor to IT staff by sharing insights and prior lessons learned from previous PeopleSoft experience.
- Providing and teaching knowledge about PeopleSoft development tools to accelerate the learning curve and ability of junior staff to support PeopleSoft modules.
- Adhere to all required IT protocols and standards in the development and support of enterprise computer system applications.
- Be available on site during normal business hours for questions, resolve problems, etc.
- This position may require some rotational 24/7 on call coverage to support the PeopleSoft applications.
- Occasionally use of a flexible work schedule which may include some overtime (OT) or schedule adjustment as needs arise to support ongoing system operations such as payroll processing, month end or yearend closing, and system upgrades.
- Generate electronic weekly status reports to IT lead and subcontract technical representative (STR).
- Candidate should be able to work with little to no direction to complete assigned software development / maintenance tasks and system / process analyst tasks.
- Be able to produce quality, easily maintainable application code.
- This is a remote position.
- Four (4) year degree in Computer Science or related discipline with ten (10) years proven performance in IT assignment or a four (4) year degree in nonrelated field with fifteen (15) years proven performance in IT assignment.
- Demonstrated familiarity with configuration management tool, STAT.
- Demonstrated familiarity with the text editor tool, UltraEdit.
- Demonstrated experience with applying PeopleSoft Update Manager (PUM) images – both full and selective adoption.
- Demonstrated Experience with PeopleSoft Human Capital Management modules (HR, Benefits, Payroll, and eComp).
- Demonstrated a minimum of ten (10) years of experience developing and supporting PeopleSoft software applications and be familiar with Finance modules (primarily General ledger, Project Costing), and Supply Chain Management modules (Inventory, Service Procurement, eProcurement, Procure-to-Pay, Spro).
- Demonstrated proficiency in PeopleSoft development technologies, PeopleTools 8.57 or higher and supporting PeopleSoft Applications.
- Application Designer, Integration Broker, Component Interfaces, Application Engine, Work Flow, and SQR experience.
- Demonstrated Knowledge of Microsoft products (Word, Excel).
- Demonstrated experience with Oracle relational database management systems.
- Demonstrated experience with enabling and supporting Fluid pages within PeopleSoft.
- Must be a US citizen.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a DOE “L” security clearance.
Boston Government Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Company DescriptionSince we first opened our doors in 2009, the world of commerce has evolved immensely – and so has Square. After enabling anyone to take a payment and never miss a sale, we saw sellers stymied by disparate, outmoded products and tools.
Travel Required: NonePublic Trust: OtherRequisition Type: RegularSummary:Develops, analyzes, and models operational, financial, and other organizational data to quantify the competitive performance of business segments, evaluate potential operational.
Responsibilities:Insurance enterprises across all sectors and lines of business face an evolving landscape of product, technology and corporate innovation. Delivering solutions requires a proactive and nimble approach. A career with DHG Insurance will.
Do you want to work in a fast-paced and exciting environment, where no two days are the same? We’re looking for a Developer, Orders Automation who enjoys both a buzz and a challenge?Developer, Orders AutomationFull-time, home based in the USWe’re BCD.
Piper Companies is looking for a Data Analyst, Pharmaceutical for a leading biopharmaceutical organization in the Philadelphia, PA area.THIS IS A REMOTE OPPORTUNITYResponsibilities for the Data Analyst, Pharmaceutical:You will drive pharmaceutical client.
Hivecell (www.hivecell.com) is a vibrant and innovative company focused on “edge as a service” technologies. From hardware to software, we’ve created a complete edge-as-a-service system that integrates wherever you need it and is designed to grow at.
Job Description: EBS Technicalknowledge in Oracle EBS technical concepts and desired Functional know-hows.Modules PO, AP, AP, GL, FA, CM7+ years of Oracle EBS system implementation experience in an operations environment, with experience on requirements.
DescriptionSemarchy is looking for a technical pre-sales consultant to join our growing team. You should have a passion for working in the B2B enterprise data space, demonstrating, adapting and proving the value of data-based and integration technology.
Citrix builds the secure digital workspace technology that frees 400,000 customers to do their very best work from anywhere. By joining our award-winning workplace, you’ll be included in the globally diverse, collaborative team that values work-life.
Seeking a Senior Business Systems Analyst for an opportunity in Columbia, SC. The BSA may sit remotely for this role.Summary:Defines customer needs in technical and business contexts.Ensure the proposed technical and business solutions meet the customer's.