Techstra is seeking an experienced Sr. Enterprise Software Architect who uses their broad enterprise knowledge and expertise to design and architect technology based solutions. In this pivotal role, you will engage various Application support teams and focus on defining the architecture, standards and governance for various application development efforts across the enterprise.
As a member of our client’s Architecture Design team, you will provide design and technology guidance and advocate the use of Enterprise Architecture standard technologies and adherence to Enterprise Architecture design patterns critical to enterprise application development.
Our ideal candidate has broad application design and development experience with a host of enterprise level technology platforms and standards. Aris design tool experience is a plus
From the day you join, you will hit the ground running surrounded by amazing people. Here is a look of some of the expectations and responsibilities for this position:
- Integrations- APIs or other internal integration
- Visio designs, but changing to Aris design tool – Aris experience a plus
- Database Technologies: (Oracle, MSQL, MySQL, Mongo)
- Web/Application Technologies (WebSphere, Tomcat, Micro Services)
- Integration technologies: (API’s, IBM ACE, ETL/Batch, File transfer)
- Web/Application technologies, Database Technologies, and integration technologies, real time and batch
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail for design creation
- Proficiency with Microsoft Visio for design documentation; changing to Software AG ARIS (ARIS experience a plus)
- Desire to quickly learn and understand new concepts and apply them to Service Design tasks
- Understanding of application integration mechanisms and associated technologies (API’s, IBM ACE, ETL/Batch, File transfer)
- Knowledge of enterprise technologies: Operating Systems (Windows, Linux), Database Technologies: (Oracle, MSQL, MySQL, Mongo), Web/Application Technologies (WebSphere, Tomcat, Micro Services)
High Level Understanding:
- Ability to read and understand technical documentation applicable to Enterprise Architecture standards
- Self-motivation to work autonomously to complete tasks within SLA
- Collaboration and communication with technical and non-technical teams
Degrees/Certifications/Years of Overall Experience Required:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering or relevant field preference
- 8+ years
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Validating that infrastructure is compliant to enterprise standards
- Meeting with the MIS Application support teams to create or modify designs, using enterprise technology to accommodate the business needs.
- Meet with application teams to determine design components
- Advocate the use of Enterprise Architecture standard technologies and adherence to Enterprise Architecture design patterns
- Utilize Microsoft Visio or Software AG ARIS to create and/or modify design documents
- Provide consultation to application teams and answer questions
Location: Pittsburgh, PA (client location, but position is remote)
This position is available as remote from home but client would like someone in the Greater Pittsburgh Area (Due to COVID-19 all work is currently remote).
At Techstra Solutions, we help top companies and brands achieve the business value of Digital and Talent Transformation. We believe there are three components in successful business transformation: Business Strategy, Technology and Talent. It is the coming together of these three disciplines that enable companies to take full advantage of opportunities. It differentiates us. Our approach is holistic and all encompassing. We consider the full picture as we guide our clients on this journey.
We are experts in transformation, business strategy, technology, innovation, and human capital management. We deliver our expertise through client consulting, innovative staffing solutions and software development. From strategy through implementation, we are dedicated to bringing our clients world-class business and talent solutions that fit strategic requirements and most importantly, deliver results.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Techstra Solutions maintains a strong policy of equal opportunity in employment. It is our objective to recruit, hire, and retain the most qualified individuals without regard to race, color, creed, religion, gender, national origin, age, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. Our equal employment philosophy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, compensation, benefits, training, promotions, transfers, job benefits, and terminations.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Company DescriptionSince we first opened our doors in 2009, the world of commerce has evolved immensely – and so has Square. After enabling anyone to take a payment and never miss a sale, we saw sellers stymied by disparate, outmoded products and tools.
Travel Required: NonePublic Trust: OtherRequisition Type: RegularSummary:Develops, analyzes, and models operational, financial, and other organizational data to quantify the competitive performance of business segments, evaluate potential operational.
Responsibilities:Insurance enterprises across all sectors and lines of business face an evolving landscape of product, technology and corporate innovation. Delivering solutions requires a proactive and nimble approach. A career with DHG Insurance will.
Do you want to work in a fast-paced and exciting environment, where no two days are the same? We’re looking for a Developer, Orders Automation who enjoys both a buzz and a challenge?Developer, Orders AutomationFull-time, home based in the USWe’re BCD.
Piper Companies is looking for a Data Analyst, Pharmaceutical for a leading biopharmaceutical organization in the Philadelphia, PA area.THIS IS A REMOTE OPPORTUNITYResponsibilities for the Data Analyst, Pharmaceutical:You will drive pharmaceutical client.
Hivecell (www.hivecell.com) is a vibrant and innovative company focused on “edge as a service” technologies. From hardware to software, we’ve created a complete edge-as-a-service system that integrates wherever you need it and is designed to grow at.
Job Description: EBS Technicalknowledge in Oracle EBS technical concepts and desired Functional know-hows.Modules PO, AP, AP, GL, FA, CM7+ years of Oracle EBS system implementation experience in an operations environment, with experience on requirements.
DescriptionSemarchy is looking for a technical pre-sales consultant to join our growing team. You should have a passion for working in the B2B enterprise data space, demonstrating, adapting and proving the value of data-based and integration technology.
Citrix builds the secure digital workspace technology that frees 400,000 customers to do their very best work from anywhere. By joining our award-winning workplace, you’ll be included in the globally diverse, collaborative team that values work-life.
Seeking a Senior Business Systems Analyst for an opportunity in Columbia, SC. The BSA may sit remotely for this role.Summary:Defines customer needs in technical and business contexts.Ensure the proposed technical and business solutions meet the customer's.