SMG (Service Management Group) is searching for a Senior Software Engineer who will use their technical expertise to help design, develop and maintain cutting edge SaaS products. We are looking for associates who love technology and are excited to use their skills to build interesting software!
- Designs, develops, and maintains complex software components
- Leads technical design and code reviews for all new enhancements and work delivered; can sign off on small features.
- Understands complex business and functional requirements and provides direction in technical specifications and product requirements.
- Enforces all coding best practices in development across the team
- Maintains and improves current knowledge on the latest technologies relevant to the role regarding algorithms, language, design methodology, third-party development tools, application platforms, hardware compatibility and operating systems.
- Creates, maintains, and executes unit tests
- Creates and maintains documentation on internal architecture of the system
- Proposes product design features to support scalability, usability, and better performance
- Assesses work required and provides formal estimates of effort to satisfy requirements
- Works with technical architects to establish best practices in coding and development and ensures consistency of the use of best practices within the team
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years’ experience in software development, design, and database operations.
- Previous experience building cloud-based SaaS applications.
- Experience in building modern micro-service applications and a relevant technology stack.
- Strong technical skills, including architectural patterns and how/when to implement.
- Experience with Agile Software development techniques including Scrum and Kanban.
- Strong knowledge of formal Algorithmic analysis and design
- Fluent English
Ideal Candidate Location: This is a remote position. You can work from anywhere that allows a minimum of four hours of business working hours overlap with US Central time zone.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Travel Required: Less than 10%Requisition Type: PipelineWe are GDIT Technology Shared Services. We build cutting-edge applications for the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. Bring your creativity to help us.
We are seeking a UI/API Tester to join one of our clients for the remote position.Position Overview/Responsibilities UI/API Tester :Interact well with the scrum team and follow both Product Owner as neededBe proficient in API automation using tools such.
About UsUbiquiti Inc. (UI) is focused on democratizing network technology on a global scale - aggregate shipments of over 108 million devices play a key role in creating networking infrastructure in over 200 countries and territories worldwide. Our professional.
Business Analyst – Permanent position in Surrey:On behalf of our client in Surrey, Ignite Technical Resources is looking for a Business Analyst with our client for a permanent opportunity.Role Description:This role drives business process improvement.
Overview:The Product Operations Manager is responsible for leading product management standards and processes across a product delivery stream to ensure our product development efforts achieve maximum impact in our markets.Origami Risk is proud to be.
We are seeking a motivated and customer-oriented professional to support our USDA client.Duties and responsibilities include:Develop, recommend, implement and manage automated test processes.Design, implement, and conduct test and evaluation procedures.