We are looking for a QA Automation Engineer:
What you'll need to be successful:
- 2-3 years of experience.
- Experience with automation using Selenium, Python, and Go.
- Expert knowledge of working in a Linux/Unix environment.
- Knowledge and experience testing RESTful APIs and microservices.
- Advanced English.
This will be considered a plus:
- Knowledge and experience testing APIs and microservices.
- Experience with networking (e.g., TCP/IP, routing, L2 to L3 technologies, NFV).
- Experience working with virtualization or container technology such as KVM and Docker.
- Ability to reproduce and debug issues found during and after software release.
- Familiar with Agile Scrum methodologies.
These will be your primary responsibilities:
- Plan and execute QA-related activities; build test plans and test cases, and execute to ensure the quality of new features.
- Reproduce and debug issues found during and after software release.
- Maintain, expand, and improve our automated testing framework.
- Write automation tests to drive high test coverage.
- Conduct regression testing on new builds to ensure bug fixes do not introduce new regression issues.
- Provide timely status on assignments, planned activities, issues, and dependencies.
Our Client: Our client is creating the next generation of software for managing and operating large-scale networks. It is a direct descendent of the core changes in computer networking technology over the past ten years.
About us: EX² Outcoding is a premier solution provider of a broad range of outsourcing services, combining proven expertise in technology and project execution for companies searching for high-quality software development solutions. We specialize in delivering the best technical solution and enhancing that solution creatively by working closely with stakeholders to understand the business context.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
FMTC is looking for a software QA tester to add to our growing technical team. This role will be in charge of inspecting products at different phases in their development to ensure they meet a set of consistent quality standards.Duties and Description.
ACCENTURE's Flexible Workforce solves clients’ toughest challenges by providing cross-industry expertise, unmatched innovation, World-class tech and talent. We help bring it all together to deliver tangible business outcomes for our clients with contractors.
Piper Companies is seeking a Remote Automation QA Engineer to join a leading multinational mass media company for an employment opportunity. The Automation QA Engineer will work to help build, scale, and maintain the company’s content delivery services..
Overview:By Light is looking for a Sr. Tester to be part of the team providing support to our client at USPTO on and exciting DevSecOps.Responsibilities:Provide test expertise in the development of automated test processes, standards, and guidelines.
Since 1992, Ciena has been driven by a relentless pursuit of network innovation. We believe in a network that grows smarter, more agile, and more responsive every day. This means that when you digitally interact in your world - picking up the phone,.
Devoloper/Devops - strong coding in Python: Strong hands-on software development (coding) experience; Experience with developer workflows and software engineering best practices (e.g. unittesting, code reviews, design documentation); Experience with.
Automation Engineer (Ansible, Python)Genpact/GE100% RemoteStart date : Aug/1/2022Duration : 5 Months==JD==Devops Automation Engineer with Ansible Expertisewe are looking for experienced Automation Engineer to Develop and "convert existing scipts" to.
More jobs by this company
We are looking for a Scientific Application Support EngineerWe are looking for an independent, self-motivated & results-driven Scientific Application Support Engineer to join our team providing Level 2 email and telephone-based customer-facing support.