A Global Fortune 250 organization that is the leading provider of equipment, systems, digital solutions and value-added services for freight and transit rail is hiring an Engineering Technical Lead in FPGA / Firmware for their Control Electronics group. This is a new product development electronics engineering position, and will work as a member of the electronics design team to produce control systems for engines, locomotives, ships and other vehicles in commercial freight, marine and mining applications
- Understand a complex planning algorithm to effectively answer customer questions, resolve defects, and make enhancements.
- Identify and quickly resolve time critical production issues
- Contribute to peer reviews with the intent of strengthening the quality of software.
- Provide ongoing maintenance, support, and enhancements to existing systems and platforms
- Challenge yourself and the team to continuously improve
- Improve automated tests to support continuous integration (CI) and continuous deployment (CD)
- Collaborate with Product Managers and Product Owners to maximize the value provided to customers with every release.
- Apply principles of SDLC and methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, CI, Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques
- Write code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project. Drive world-class quality in the development and support of products
- Mentor new developers and provide leadership to development scrum teams
- 5+ years of professional experience in Object Oriented Programming and Design
- Proficient with Agile development methodologies such as Scrum
- Hands-on experience testing/debugging software and providing solutions
- Experience triaging problems with sense of urgency.
- Experience working with containers
- Experience with any relational database
- Experience with any on premise application server
- Ability to document system designs clearly and concisely.
- Skilled in breaking down problems, creating user stories and estimating effort of work.
- Effective oral and written communication skills; ability to articulate clearly and concisely
- Self-driven, quick learner, results-oriented, and a clear focus on high quality
- Able to work well with global teams, including time-zone flexibility
- Ability to takes ownership of small and medium sized tasks and deliver while mentoring and helping team members
- Must be a good team player
This position comes with an exceptional compensation package including a base salary in the $140,000 range, a 15% bonus, comprehensive benefits that begin on day one, and an unlimited PTO policy.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $130,000.00 - $140,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
#Description#Senior Product Manager, Integrations & PartnershipsJobvite, an Employ brand, is an end-to-end Talent Acquisition Suite that takes a marketing-first approach to intelligently attract dream candidates, automatically screen for the highest.
FMTC is looking for a software QA tester to add to our growing technical team. This role will be in charge of inspecting products at different phases in their development to ensure they meet a set of consistent quality standards.Duties and Description.
ACCENTURE's Flexible Workforce solves clients’ toughest challenges by providing cross-industry expertise, unmatched innovation, World-class tech and talent. We help bring it all together to deliver tangible business outcomes for our clients with contractors.
Piper Companies is seeking a Remote Automation QA Engineer to join a leading multinational mass media company for an employment opportunity. The Automation QA Engineer will work to help build, scale, and maintain the company’s content delivery services..
There are jobs and then there are careers. Since 1997, Paylocity has been hiring talented people, giving them big challenges, and providing the right resources to help them succeed. Our award-winning culture ensures all employees feel truly welcome,.
DescriptionAt Spoonflower (part of the Shutterfly family of brands) our mission is to inspire individuals to make, buy and sell unique products built around color and pattern. Our e-commerce website makes it possible for individuals to create, sell,.
Make recommendations to management to adjust system performance parameters. Delegate problem resolution to other team members and conduct follow-up.30% Provide enhancement recommendations based on long-term IT organization strategy. Analyze new/revised.
DescriptionWho We Are:We are InventoryLab! Our products simplify workflows for online marketplace sellers. We streamline product sourcing, inventory management, product listing, and profitability analysis for our customers. Check us out at https://www.inventorylab.com.
Piper Companies is seeking a DevOps Engineer to facilitate the integration of a recently acquired application to my client’s global platform. The DevOps Engineer will be responsible for providing hands on automation, CI/CD pipelining, and help to define.