Our Core Values:
- Be Great. Aspire to know more, do more, and realize your fullest potential. Keep reaching above and beyond to excel and exceed every expectation.
- Reimagine Everything. Continuously create value by pursuing what's next, what's possible. Deliver a new level of awesome through relentless curiosity.
- Ignite Passion. Share the very best of who you are in everything you do. Create a positive and uplifting environment that inspires others.
- Own It. Know that your contributions make a direct impact. Be the difference that leads to more successful experiences and outcomes.
- Be the central role in carrying a client’s vision forward as you collaborate with a Lunavi Delivery Manager and a team of technology professionals to deliver solutions.
- Gain real-world experience and business knowledge working with a variety of clients across multiple industries.
- Build long-term relationships with client product owners and the experts inside of the Lunavi Network of Partners.
- Leverage and apply proven Agile Scrum principles and best practices to enable bringing client visions to market.
- Use modern technologies and techniques to create and execute test cases based on acceptance criteria to ensure the solutions will deliver value to our clients and their stakeholders.
- Represent the team’s efforts as you demonstrate delivered work to business stakeholders within each sprint.
- Grow your professional skills as you pursue a development path towards the Delivery Manager role.
- Minimum of 3-4 years of professional experience working in a Business Analyst role on an Agile software development team.
- Have a strong passion to collaborate and partner with both business and technology project team members to work together towards a shared vision.
- Be a quick learner who can ask the right questions to build an understanding of what our clients need.
- Ready to take ownership of ensuring user stories are captured and test cases are successfully executed.
- Strong communication skills to share user story acceptance criteria and test case results with technology-focused team members.
- Be an example self-starter who can help drive projects forward.
- Always looking for ways to improve and help others to do the same.
- Flexible Paid Time Off (YOU take the time you need.).
- 8 Day Holiday Pay.
- Paid Volunteer Day.
- Employer Contributed 3 Tier Medical Plan Options.
- Employer Contributed Dental Plan.
- Employer Contributed Vision Plan.
- 100% Employer-Paid Short-Term Disability Plan.
- 100% Employer-Paid $50,000 Life Insurance Plan including AD&D.
- Voluntary Long-Term Disability Plan.
- Voluntary Benefits include; Accident, Critical Illness, and Medical Bridge Options.
- Additional Supplemental Life Insurance Plan including Spouse and Children.
- 3% Employer Match 401k Retirement Plan.
- Pet insurance.
- Quarterly Bonus Program.
We want to leverage the power of human ingenuity + technology to deliver solutions for today, tomorrow, and the future. We help companies looking to digitally transform their business, Lunavi helps modernize business applications, solve traditional IT challenges, and extract ROI from technology. Our high-performing teams, deep expertise, and proven processes help to propel the business forward. We focus on creating remarkable customer experiences above all else. We want to enable every customer to reimagine their business to meet whatever tomorrow will bring.
We want to leverage the power of human ingenuity + technology to deliver solutions for today, tomorrow, and the future . We help companies looking to digitally transform their business, Lunavi helps modernize business applications, solve traditional IT challenges, and extract ROI from technology. Our high performing teams, deep expertise, and proven processes help to propel business forward. We focus on creating remarkable customer experiences above all else. We want to enable every customer to reimagine their business to meet whatever tomorrow will bring.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Travel Required: Less than 10%Requisition Type: PipelineWe are GDIT Technology Shared Services. We build cutting-edge applications for the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. Bring your creativity to help us.
Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, FRONTSTEPS is a SaaS company with a resident engagement platform to empower communities to be safe, informed, and efficient. More than 23,000 communities nationwide — that is 4.4 million homeowners — are covered by.
WW is looking for candidates to help change people’s lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable.
Piper Companies is currently seeking an Associate Director of Clinical Quality Assurance for a remote opportunity to join a rapidly growing global biopharmaceutical company delivering life-changing therapies to patients with serious and rare diseases..
Advanced Systems Design is seeking a Mulesoft Developer for our client. This is a remote opportunity to work alongside the federal government.Job Overview:In this role, a typical day may include:Developing and deploying application programming interfaces.
Candidates must be able to work on a W2 basis without sponsorship. No C2C or OPT at this time.You will own the Release Management lifecycle which includes scheduling, coordinating and the management of releases across the enterprise for multiple applications.
More jobs by this company
Senior Azure Cloud Engineer - 100% Remote OpportunityPlease apply to schedule an interview: https://recruiting.paylocity.com/recruiting/jobs/Apply/665136/Lunavi/Sr-Azure-Cloud-EngineerCompany Description:At Lunavi, we believe in illuminating the path.