Position: Software Automation Tester
Location: St. Louis, Missouri
Employment Type: Full-Time
The Company: Volt Systems, LLC is an industry leader in technology providing solutions for retailers to manage third-party labor effectively and efficiently. Our applications provide visibility to all in-store activity being performed by third-party labor throughout an organization including home office leadership, store management, suppliers, and third-party field retail teams. Our team uses the latest software stacks and cloud technologies to create amazing, customer-focused solutions. Our leadership encourages a collaborative, agile environment where all team members are an integral part of setting the direction for our solutions. Volt Systems, LLC continues to be an industry pioneer utilizing the latest training, tools, and technology to become a best-in-class retail services company.
The Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) helps improve and deliver the quality and performance of our SAAS products including; web, API, and mobile application interfaces. The role focuses on contributing to the development of automated functional integration tests and end-to-end tests through open-source test frameworks for overall system testing.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understands the application stack and how it interacts with different components
- Reviews unit tests and provides feedback to the developer.
- Designs & implements test automation strategy.
- Creates and maintains test automation framework and builds test scripts for multiple application platforms, such as web, mobile, and backend APIs and services.
- Executes automation test suites, tracks, and communicates test results in a timely, and effective manner.
- Reviews and diagnoses reported bugs and ensure overall system quality before a release.
- Collaborates with the scrum team to define and implement mechanisms to introduce testing earlier into the software development process.
- Works closely with software developers and QA to create software artifacts including test plans, test cases, test procedures, and test reports.
- Contributes to automation testing at all levels including Unit, Integration, and End-to-End.
- Provides technical guidance and training to other members of the team.
- Direct experience building and executing automated tests as part of a DevOps team using CI/CD methodologies
- Expert “hands-on” technical proficiency with open-source test frameworks such as JUnit/TestNG, Selenium, JMeter, and Appium.
- Solid skills in testing REST API using Postman and writing automation scripts for REST API tests
- Hands-on experience using continuous integration tools and building automation test pipelines
- Must be a detail-oriented, analytical, and creative thinker with a passion for quality and test automation.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Travel Required: Less than 10%Requisition Type: PipelineWe are GDIT Technology Shared Services. We build cutting-edge applications for the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. Bring your creativity to help us.
Company OverviewAdashi Systems provides public safety software to 1,500+ emergency services organizations around the world. Our complete public safety platform gives agencies the tools to staff, respond to, and manage critical incidents safely and efficiently..
Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, FRONTSTEPS is a SaaS company with a resident engagement platform to empower communities to be safe, informed, and efficient. More than 23,000 communities nationwide — that is 4.4 million homeowners — are covered by.
Description:Our ideal candidate is someone who is excited to become a part of an awesome, fast-growing team and must display these three top (required) skills:1. 5+ years of core QA experience with web and/or mobile applications.2. 3+ years programming.
WW is looking for candidates to help change people’s lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable.