Are you interested in working with the World’s leading AI-powered Quality Engineering Company? Read on!
Qualitest is looking for a QA Automation Engineer to join our rapidly expanding team!
API Testing- POSTMAN
- Be a part of a company who strives to support for diversity and inclusion in the workplace – we are one, we are many at Qualitest. Celebrate culture, share knowledge with engineers from around the globe, and inspire each other through our differences.
- Local and global opportunities – we offer you internal rotation and international mobility opportunities to grow your career.
- Clear view of your career and progression with the company – Qualitest is growing massively (since Jan 2021 – added more than 2000 engineers) and giving you the opportunity to grow with us.
- Work hard and play harder with our flexible and casual culture. Take a break from work and join an employee event, or enjoy the amenities and games provided from one of our Employees Centers.
- Save your earnings and prepare for your future by enrolling in our 401k plan where Qualitest will match your contributions accelerating your savings plan.
- Take care of health with enrollment into one of our competitive healthcare benefits. Qualitest will match towards your HSA if you choose to participate.
- Never stop experimenting and learning with Qualitest Tech academy: 3000+ training courses, mentorship programs, technical tribes, sponsored certifications, leadership programs and much more
- Stay active and get rewarded with our Corporate Wellness Program. We pay your Gym membership and giving you opportunities to Earn additional vacation times for attendance the gym!
- We invest in our Senior Engineers and leaders with our Equity program
- Earn bonuses via our Client Referral and Employee Referral Program’s. Refer and earn – tap your network for net-worth.
- Planning a vacation? Looking for car insurance? Get access to Qualitest Employee Perks for discounts on anything from travel to electronics. With so many offerings the savings are endless!
Intrigued to find more about us?
- Visit our website at www.qualitestgroup.com
- Check out our Career page: https://qualitestgroup.com/careers
If you like what you have read, send us your resume and let’s start talking!
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Travel Required: Less than 10%Requisition Type: PipelineWe are GDIT Technology Shared Services. We build cutting-edge applications for the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. Bring your creativity to help us.
Position: - SDETDuration: -6+ monthsLocation: -Remote Contract DescriptionRESPONSIBILITIESProvide support for troubleshooting and or general application supportCreate test plans, test cases and automated tests for applications to pass software requirements.
As a Software Developer, you will have the opportunity to work with our Product Owner, Business SMEs, and technical team to develop features for our Qualitrac system. This developer will be responsible for the development of the feature functionality.
Roles & Responsibilities: Job Title- ATG Microservices DeveloperLocation- Pennsylvania, PA (Remote Possible)Detailed JD: Skills Required:10+ years of total IT experience with special focus on ATG Architecture, design, and development of Multi-channel.
JOB DESCRIPTIONQA EngineerWork Location: Minneapolis - MN USAContractRequired SkillsSelenium, REST Assured, Cucumber, Core Java, TestNG, PostmanPreferred SkillsJira, BFS domain experience, Onsite/Offshore model experienceJob Responsibilities8+ years.
Role- Automation EngineerRemoteContractJob Description:Job summary "Selenium automation using Java and hands on experience Participate in scrum stand up call Update, send the daily status to TMs, and ensure the status is up to date in the repository.
More jobs by this company
Qualitest is seeking a passionate, creative and a driven Automation Engineer to join their Healthcare team. If you are interested to know more about this 100% remote opportunity then read on!Project Overview:You will responsible for automated testing.
Are you interested in working with the World’s leading AI-powered Quality Engineering Company? Read on!Qualitest is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer with more than 7 years of experience to join our rapidly expanding teams!Technical skills:Hands on.
Are you an all-round mobile developer looking to work in a challenging environment with growth opportunities? if yes, come join us at Qualitest! We are World’s leading AI-powered Quality Engineering Company focused on enhancing speed, quality, and customers’.