Headquarters: Colorado, United States
QA Technical Lead
Are you a Lead QA Engineer looking to grow your breadth and depth of skills?
We are a well established software QA testing firm (active since 2009) with clients mostly in North America and some in the UK and Europe as well. It's time for us to grow again.
You know what works in QA engineering. You know the tools and the processes that are best applied to a situation, and which ones are more troublesome. You know particularly well the domains that you have spent years learning about, and in the case of this role one of those domains is video streaming/ live streaming, ideally with Open Broadcaster Studio (OBS) experience.
You appreciate hands off management and being allowed to simply do your job, because you love what you do - digging into a piece of software, finding its weak spots, and exposing them. You are equally at home coding an automated solution as you are probing vulnerabilities by hand. You know how to discuss your findings to the greater team, discuss details with developers, and handle client interactions - the practical aspects of tracking KPIs and establishing status is second nature which you can do in your sleep. People wonder how you manage it all! Amazing!!
If this sounds like you, and you would like to explore this further, we would love to hear from you.
- Software quality assurance expertise including manual, automated, and performance testing.
- Ability to lead the QA effort and work independently.
- Expertise in video streaming technologies, ideally OBS configurations and streaming to various platforms.
- Skilled at interfacing and reporting directly to clients/ stakeholders.
- This immediate opening is a short term (2-4mo), fully remote, contract role.
- To be clear: both onshore and offshore engineers are welcome to apply.
- Assuming project success, option for full time benefits (onshore engineers only).
- Ongoing placement and job opportunities in our many projects.
- Joining the OnPath team means working side by side with experts in your field, enjoying the company of your peers, with ample opportunity to learn and grow your skills.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Travel Required: Less than 10%Requisition Type: PipelineWe are GDIT Technology Shared Services. We build cutting-edge applications for the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. Bring your creativity to help us.
Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, FRONTSTEPS is a SaaS company with a resident engagement platform to empower communities to be safe, informed, and efficient. More than 23,000 communities nationwide — that is 4.4 million homeowners — are covered by.
WW is looking for candidates to help change people’s lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable.
Piper Companies is currently seeking an Associate Director of Clinical Quality Assurance for a remote opportunity to join a rapidly growing global biopharmaceutical company delivering life-changing therapies to patients with serious and rare diseases..
Advanced Systems Design is seeking a Mulesoft Developer for our client. This is a remote opportunity to work alongside the federal government.Job Overview:In this role, a typical day may include:Developing and deploying application programming interfaces.
Candidates must be able to work on a W2 basis without sponsorship. No C2C or OPT at this time.You will own the Release Management lifecycle which includes scheduling, coordinating and the management of releases across the enterprise for multiple applications.