The IT Senior Quality Assurance Analyst (QA) will work closely with our eCommerce development teams and help to lead QA team members in developing the overall testing strategy for our newly implemented eCommerce platform solution. The IT Senior Quality Assurance Analyst will work with the Scrum Team to understand the Sprint work items, translate those into actionable test cases and perform regression testing prior to Sprint releases. Batteries Plus also has a growing automation test suite which this candidate will be involved in supporting.
The IT Senior Quality Assurance Analyst is a remote opportunity. Does this position sound like the next step in your career? If yes, apply today for consideration.
Quality Assurance/Testing/Automation Duties
- Provide guidance to a team of quality assurance analysts who evaluate, test, and validate software additions and enhancements.
- Guide the eCommerce team on QA strategy and methodology for testing and defect management
- Oversee test activities, including test planning and execution.
- Provide "Go-No Go" guidance for Sprint Production releases.
- Identify and implement efficiencies in the overall QA process.
- Analyze defects and provide measurable metrics and means of reporting.
- Work with third-party development teams to promote and advocate quality delivery.
- Experience leading QA initiatives on a complex software products
- Experience in defining QA strategy for Agile software development teams
- Expertise in the development of test strategies, test plans, test scenarios, and test scripts
- Demonstrated leadership in driving process improvement, pushing quality upstream, and understanding of Agile methodologies
- Well organized with strong attention to detail and accuracy. Able to develop and follow-up on plans; meet deadlines in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Independent thinker with excellent oral, listening, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Exceptional customer service orientation with strong interpersonal and relationship building skills; must be able to work with a variety of people and departments
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to accurately and clearly present new information and work collaboratively to get projects completed
A Bit About Us:
Batteries Plus is the nation's largest and fastest-growing battery, light bulb, phone repair and key fob replacement franchise with a nationwide network of over 720 stores. We work hard here at Batteries Plus and have a lot of fun while doing it. Whether you work in our warehouse, one of our stores or at our corporate headquarters, our goal remains the same; to satisfy our customers, build trust and drive business while nurturing our team and working to be experts in our fields. That's life at Batteries Plus.
It is the policy of Batteries Plus to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected characteristic under applicable law.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Travel Required: Less than 10%Requisition Type: PipelineWe are GDIT Technology Shared Services. We build cutting-edge applications for the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. Bring your creativity to help us.
Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, FRONTSTEPS is a SaaS company with a resident engagement platform to empower communities to be safe, informed, and efficient. More than 23,000 communities nationwide — that is 4.4 million homeowners — are covered by.
WW is looking for candidates to help change people’s lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable.
Piper Companies is currently seeking an Associate Director of Clinical Quality Assurance for a remote opportunity to join a rapidly growing global biopharmaceutical company delivering life-changing therapies to patients with serious and rare diseases..
Advanced Systems Design is seeking a Mulesoft Developer for our client. This is a remote opportunity to work alongside the federal government.Job Overview:In this role, a typical day may include:Developing and deploying application programming interfaces.
Candidates must be able to work on a W2 basis without sponsorship. No C2C or OPT at this time.You will own the Release Management lifecycle which includes scheduling, coordinating and the management of releases across the enterprise for multiple applications.
More jobs by this company
The eCommerce Business Analyst works closely with our Marketing and eCommerce development teams at Batteries Plus to lead the overall requirements, strategy, approach, and execution for our newly implemented eCommerce platform solution. The eCommerce.