The QA Test Analyst is responsible for executing the QA testing efforts described in "Major Responsibilities” section below involving multiple work streams that include Digital, Middleware, WAM and their integrated operational and financial systems. For this technical role the WAM Test Analyst should be able to articulate an optimized testing effort and get involved into root cause analysis of a multi layered WAM solution inclusive of following systems:
EAM (Enterprise Asset Management)
- Work and Asset Management
- Asset Accounting
- Testing Asset management system (Maximo) and Mobile workforce management system (Clevest) functionally from End to End
- Understand Asset management business functionality, its modules and help write test cases that includes positive, negative, boundary, cross browser, cross platform, and cross device testing
- Analyze and evaluate test coverage for business users
- Present test coverage to the stakeholders in test case review sessions
- Be a key player in SIT/QA and UAT test executions, coordinate testing efforts with the internal business team
- Attend the daily scrum and give updates on QA activities related to WAM functional testing
- Documenting all artifacts related to Testing: Test Plan, Test Scenarios, Test Cases. Test Defects with clear and concise steps by steps to reproduce defects on tools like Jira/TestFlo and/or Azure DevOps
- Planning UAT testing and being a liaison between IT and Business team
- Helping in the root cause analysis of the issue and documenting it throughout the SDLC
- 3+ years of experience in Testing Asset management system (Maximo Preferred) and Mobile workforce management system (Clevest Preferred) functionally from End to End
- 6+ years' experience with QA functional responsibilities and technical domain experiences
- Good communication skills, since this resource will be working with business folks to coordinate testing effort
- Understanding of the technology modernization projects and complex integration projects, someone who can help triage issues and articulate resolutions to the problems (technical or business)
- Hands on experience of QA executions, Defect Management, KPI management
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC - Feasibility Requirements Analysis, Design, Testing, Implementation, Support) and Agile as well as Waterfall
- Experience with at least one of the following QA Test Management tools – JIRA, Azure DevOps Test Plans
- Midlevel experience with SQL and understanding of RDBM systems
- Experience in preparing daily test status reports to communicate the test status within an onshore/offshore team
- Excellent communication skills, self-starter, detail oriented, integrity & initiative driven individual with an overall team player attitude
- Familiarity with source code, version control management, and code deployment /dev ops standards
- Highly experienced writing test plans and test cases, and documenting software defects and anomalies
- Experience with configuration management/build management procedures
- Exhibits excellent oral communication, written communication, organizational, and time management skills in dealing with internal and external clients
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical personnel at all levels
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Travel Required: Less than 10%Requisition Type: PipelineWe are GDIT Technology Shared Services. We build cutting-edge applications for the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. Bring your creativity to help us.
Overview:The Virtualization Engineer's duties include developing, maintaining, and scheduling access to IT Lab environments that are both physical and public cloud-based. The successful candidate will have meticulous organizational skills, attention.
Position: Sr. QA AnalystLocation: Remote Duration: 6 MonthsJob Description: REQUIRED Top 3 Technical skills: Azure PaaS (or other Cloud-testing-application)Oracle or SQL Server OR Azure SQLSQL Scripting experienceJob description: Develop test specifications/requirements,.
Architecture and Design for high-performance, scalable API and Microservices solutions on Microsoft Azure.Good understanding of RESTFul APIUnderstand the existing APIs and should be able to develop swagger API specificationsResponsible for publishing,.
Company OverviewAdashi Systems provides public safety software to 1,500+ emergency services organizations around the world. Our complete public safety platform gives agencies the tools to staff, respond to, and manage critical incidents safely and efficiently..
More jobs by this company
PL/SQL DeveloperContractRemoteHands-on experience in designing and developing complex solutions using Oracle.Hands-on experience with Oracle 12c/19c or later versions of Oracle.Hands-on experience with SQL Developer or similar development tools.Proficient.
Front Office Risk Software Developer12 month contract100% Remote3 OpeningsI need a Front Office Risk Software Developer with any OOP Language (Python, C#, JAVA, Etc.) and has experience in a financial company (Experience with Equities, Derivatives, Futures,.
Job Description:As a full stack engineer, you will be responsible for front and back-end development and testingYou must have knowledge in all stages of software development and experience working with several specific technologies – primarily using.
JOB DESRCRIPTIONEBS Techno Functional - (Junior to mid-level)ContractRemote Techno Functional experience in functional area of Oracle Finance which includes Payables, Receivables, General Ledger, Fixed Assets..Required to have knowledge of Oracle R12.2.6.
Test AnalystRemoteContractQNXT, Elements (EAM, FRM, EDM), HealthcareTesting and Testing Software knowledge a plusWriting Test Cases Executing Test Cases Writing Defects Providing QA Feedback Participating in Requirements and Testing reviewsTechnical.
JOB DESCRIPTIONInformatica PIM LeadContractMason, OHMinimum 5 to 7 years working in the PIM Domain, with expertise in product information management (Product information -Maser Data Management, Marketing eCommerce and other channels).Through knowledge.
JOB DESCRIPTIONUX Web DesignContractChicago , IL / RemoteProcess UI Alignment ,Responsive Web Design ,Visual Design Elements & FundamentalPractitioner of User Centered Design.Understand and implement Design thinking.Conduct Design Thinking workshops.
JOB DESCRIPTIONQA EngineerWork Location: Minneapolis - MN USAContractRequired SkillsSelenium, REST Assured, Cucumber, Core Java, TestNG, PostmanPreferred SkillsJira, BFS domain experience, Onsite/Offshore model experienceJob Responsibilities8+ years.
JOB DESCRIPTIONOracle EBS Project ManagerContractRemoteShould have hands-on Project Manager experience in enterprise applicationsExposure to R12.2+ Oracle EBS Finance is requiredPlanning, tracking, and monitoring of various project-related activities..
Prior Experience leading Informatica Data Quality and MDM projectsThe Data Quality Engineer is responsible for designing, developing, and deploying data quality procedures and its outputsThe Engineer will leverage the Informatica Data Quality tool (IDQ).
JOB DESCRIPTIONOracle EDI ConsultantContractRemoteStrong knowledge/experience with design and development of custom solutions in Oracle EBSNeed knowledge on Oracle-EDI integration both inbound /outbound and knowledge on EDI tool mapping for the documents.
JOB DESCRIPTIONManhattan WMS System Administration experienceWe are NOT looking for WMS Functional or Configuration experience.At least Mid-level Linux experience24 X 7 on-call rotation.Weekend Maintenance tasksLocation: The managerwould prefer to hire.
JOB DESCRIPTIONOracle SCMContractRemoteShould have knowledge in Oracle Supply Chain Management applications including but not limited to: OM/Shipping/PricingExperience on PLM software such as Windchill is great to have. Should have good communication.
JOB DESCRIPTIONOracle Cloud SCM Technical ConsultantContractRemoteThe Oracle SCM Technical Consultant has overall responsibility for the Implementation /Rollout phases handling and the project deployment.The role's focus is to participate in the requirement.
Role- Automation EngineerRemoteContractJob Description:Job summary "Selenium automation using Java and hands on experience Participate in scrum stand up call Update, send the daily status to TMs, and ensure the status is up to date in the repository.
NEEDS:FINANCIAL BACKGROUNDSenior levelFirewallLoad Balancer – Cisco, Palo Alto, F5/AVIJob Description:Lead the research, development, and the enterprise-wide integration and implementation of new and emerging technologies. Implement and support the network.
Notes:SRE EngineersSplunk architect/engineerUnderstand internal workings of Splunk softwareDeveloper – write code in Python (preferred) or C# architectureAble to understand internal Linux systemsAbility to learn new softwareTroubleshootingFast learners.
Oracle Database AdministratorRemoteContract1.A Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science, or a related discipline, and 10+ years of relational database background, of which 8+ years as a DBA is required.2. Extensive work experience.
JOB DESCRIPTIONInformatica Developer with TeradataContractIrving , TXTeradata/Informatica Developer: (Onsite) Roles and ResponsibilitiesOver 5 years of experience in Data Warehouse/Mart environmentsExpert knowledge SQL Server 2016 or higher, Oracle 12.
He's in need of Postgres developer resources to help with conversion, testing, data synchronization and cutover of database objects + data from in house SQL instance to Postgres on AWS. I'll let him describe in more detail what he's looking for, but.
Job title - HADOOP ADMINJob summary - Hadoop AdminContract8 yearsRequired SkillsTechnical Skills- Hadoop AdministrationDomain Skills- Merchandising, Assortment ManagementNice to have skillsTechnical Skills - SparkDomain Skills -Technology - Data Management.
Notes:Resource will support Faculty Action Center application for Capella, Strayer, and Torrens universitiesTeachers use this app to get visibility into the students – has data and metrics on their performanceHigh priority dev effort is for Australia.
Project Scope / Components: Optum Bank consumer portal (everything after authentication). Responsive web page w/mobile first design.Team Size & Breakdown: Fullstack team is about 15 people, 3 are UI (2 on 1 off)Development Methodology: Agile – 2 week.
Role: Integration ArchitectLocation: RemoteHire Type: ContractIntegration Architect with Spring Boot, MicroservicesAPIGEEAzure (preferable)Spring Boot Microservices and APIGEEIdentity Management (IAM) or Customer Identity Management integration skills.
We cannot provide sponsorship so candidates must be able to convert. We are only accepting USC and GC work authorizations.Project Overview – There are 3 new positions. The team is mostly 2-3 years of experience. The goal is to get more senior people.
More than 5 years of Experience as EBS PIM Functional consultantGoods Hands on knowledge in Oracle modules like Product Management, Purchasing and Procurement, Demand Planning, Manufacturing, Inventory Management, Order Management, Supply Chain Management.
JOB DESCRIPTIONEnterprise Automation Architect- Remote /Pleasanton - CAContractRemoteResponsibilities:Client Facing automation architect responsible for development and implementation of Automation roadmap LOBsConsultatively engage with Client Executive.
Role: EBS Finance Techno FunctionalLocation: RemoteHire Type: ContractJob Description:Minimum 8 Years of Techno Functional experience in functional area of Oracle Finance which includes Payables, Receivables, General Ledger, Fixed Assets..Required to.