Job Title: QA Lead
Location: Minneapolis, MN (onsite) (Remote for 1 month)
- We are looking for a QA Lead who has extensive experience in handling QA database APIs and automation space
- This candidate will manage QA deliverables delivering iterative increments of functionality for the program
- In addition to managing deliverables of functional testing candidate will also co ordinate with other teams like performance test automation teams to take the non functional testing and productivity improvement aspects forward
Responsibilities include but not limited to
- Create Update test strategy for the project
- Create Release level test plan documents which reflect the scope approach and deliverables for QA team for the Release
- Work with team to resolve impediments with respect to test environment test data access and other issues
- Champion the test automation process and work with team to implement the test approach which is built on using automation from the beginning
- Work with Performance QA lead to take the non functional testing forward
- Work with Scrum Master and Product owner to ensure QA activities are captured and planned for in the backlog
- Represent QA team at the program level and present metrics reports risks issues to the program leadership s attention action
- Co ordinate and resolve issues if any between QA team and other areas to help team move forward
- Work with team level QA leads to complete QA deliverables on time
- Create test summary reports at the end of each release
- Work with the team to present demos of production ready functionality to the approvers
- Ensure IT controls are met and team is compliant in terms of process
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to $870,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- SQL: 5 years (Preferred)
- Selenium: 5 years (Preferred)
- Test automation: 5 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Speak with the employer
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Travel Required: Less than 10%Requisition Type: PipelineWe are GDIT Technology Shared Services. We build cutting-edge applications for the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. Bring your creativity to help us.
Description:Our ideal candidate is someone who is excited to become a part of an awesome, fast-growing team and must display these three top (required) skills:1. 5+ years of core QA experience with web and/or mobile applications.2. 3+ years programming.
Job Description: Sr. ETL Developer (Informatica)Role Summary and Responsibilities: The Informatica Sr. ETL Developer will be primarily responsible for developing and supporting the Informatica development team in the use of Informatica PowerCenter for.
Functional TesterHealthcare Background or experience with medicaid or medicare or IES4+ years of Functional Testing & QA experienceExperience with system/integration/user acceptance testing (UAT)Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test.
Summary:Skilled and experienced member responsible for designing, documenting, executing and maintaining test plans and test cases (both manual and automated) to improve the quality of the CampusNexus product family specifically in the areas of Financial.
Next Generation, Inc is looking to hire multiple SAP SuccessFactors consultants. Please see positions below. Please only apply if you have the qualifications. We look forward to hearing from you. Also, please post a Word formatted resume not a pdf file..
More jobs by this company
Java Description -Java Developer Responsibilities:Designing and implementing Java-based applications.Analyzing user requirements to inform application design.Defining application objectives and functionality.Aligning application design with business.
As a Java Integration ( Writes Ingestion REST, APIs Graphql) your job responsibilities are: 4+ YearsAPI strategy of both REST and Graphql agnostic of tool or platform usedMandatory design and development experience of writing APIs for ingestion REST.
Title: Oracle PL/SQL DeveloperLocation: Raleigh, NC or West Lake, TXRoles and ResponsibilitiesDesign and develop efficient database code SQL PLSQL for REST Service based applicationShould be able to redesign or rearchitect Stored PROCsShould be able.
JD: 2 to 4 years of experience as a Developer on Liferay projectsHands on experience in Liferay DXP/Liferay 7.xStrong experience in developing OSGI portletsShould have experience with configuration/customization of Liferay PortalStrong experience in.
Role - MS SQL database developerLocation - Dallas TX / Raleigh, NC /Atlanta GA (presently WFH relocation required post-pandemic)Length - Full TimeMust Have MS SQL skillsStrong Oracle SQL skills handling complex data modelsSSIS, SSAS, SSRSSQL Server Reporting.