- Technical Development
- Following Workday’s large, medium, or other variation of their implementation methodology
- Capturing and thoroughly documenting requirements from the business
- Partnering with the business on the best long-term solution for process and data opportunities
- Understanding Workday’s business process framework to provide recommended solutions and evaluate existing challenges
- Understanding Workday’s security model to create, update and maintain security roles
- Creating thorough test plans, while ensuring testing activities are in the proper sequence
- Writing, executing, and documenting positive and negative unit testing, while building a library of leverage-able test scenarios and scripts
- Managing testing efforts, through coordination, defect management, and successful resolution
- Creating simple and effective user guides and training materials, in addition to, conducting user training
- Provide ad hoc reporting support, using defined standards and ensuring complete accuracy
- Ensuring scalable solutions are implemented that will provide improved analytics and dashboards for decision making
- Process Improvement Focus
- Working with the team to continuously improve solutions, processes, procedures, documentation standards, etc.
- Observing manual and automated processes on a regular cycle for opportunities to streamline, eliminate risk, and or close gaps
- Reviewing and providing recommendations to ensure processes are scalable and easily maintained
- Strategic Support
- Monitoring Workday community to stay abreast of best practices, new features, services releases, and issues
- Monitoring team activity, questions, and challenges to identify trends and work with HRIS leadership on opportunities for enhancements, documentation, clarification, and/or communications
- Assisting with data integrity efforts, audit documentation, and reporting
- Challenging the status quo
- Team Support
- Collaborating with third-party payroll processors, internal Workday Developers, and administrators
- Mentoring, learning, and challenging current and proposed solutions
- Representing, participating, and supporting a high-performing team
- Language Capabilities
- English - required
- Spanish - optional
- Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Business Administration
- Technical Requirements
- Advanced knowledge of one to two (1-2) Workday HCM modules; Compensation module is required
- Advanced knowledge of EIB functionality
- Advanced knowledge of Workday reporting tools:
- Advanced report types
- Complex calculated fields
- Ability to read and write technical documentation (requirements, configuration, process, etc.)
- Ability to identify, document, and execute testing scripts and criteria
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve complex issues
- Ability to identify project plan tasks for complex projects, understand dependencies and help the Project Manager deliver according to the plan, or act in the Project Manager role and deliver according to the plan
- Ability to identify risk and help develop mitigation strategies and plans
- Ability to understand complex processes and translate and implement into streamlined solutions
- Ability to develop multiple options for requirements/issues along with pros/cons and resource impacts
- Experience Requirements
- At least four (4) years of experience and knowledge of Workday Application and Compensation Module
- At least two (2) years of experience with complex Workday Reporting and Dashboards
- Implementation experience related to gathering requirements for large initiatives for Workday
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Travel Required: Less than 10%Requisition Type: PipelineWe are GDIT Technology Shared Services. We build cutting-edge applications for the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. Bring your creativity to help us.
Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, FRONTSTEPS is a SaaS company with a resident engagement platform to empower communities to be safe, informed, and efficient. More than 23,000 communities nationwide — that is 4.4 million homeowners — are covered by.
WW is looking for candidates to help change people’s lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable.
Piper Companies is currently seeking an Associate Director of Clinical Quality Assurance for a remote opportunity to join a rapidly growing global biopharmaceutical company delivering life-changing therapies to patients with serious and rare diseases..
Advanced Systems Design is seeking a Mulesoft Developer for our client. This is a remote opportunity to work alongside the federal government.Job Overview:In this role, a typical day may include:Developing and deploying application programming interfaces.
Candidates must be able to work on a W2 basis without sponsorship. No C2C or OPT at this time.You will own the Release Management lifecycle which includes scheduling, coordinating and the management of releases across the enterprise for multiple applications.