This is a remote position.
We are looking to hire a QA Lead - Guidewire Policy Center
- Prior Experience in working on Guidewire Implementation or maintenance projects as Guidewire SME in Integrations/Forms/Rate testing’s.
- Worked on or gained knowledge of Guidewire Cloud platforms or migrations.
Hand’s on Experience using the Guide-wire owned framework built on open source tools such as Karate, Cucumber & Test Cafe
Experience in Guidewire Implementations/Migrations/Cloud Experience/Proficiency in Guidewire Insurance suite.
- Implement the testing strategy for the program
- Provide direction, oversight and leadership for all testing related activities
- Ensure conformance to standards and processes
- Drive completion of test deliverables according to schedule
- Manage testing related communication
- Manage and provide direction on test environment usage
- Report on overall testing efforts
- Identify, manage and resolve risks and escalate them to project leadership
- Provide QA estimates, plan resource allocations
- Assist Onsite Leads with estimation, planning, reporting activities
Ennuviz offers Digital Transformation solutions to businesses to Streamline, Optimize
At Ennuviz , we are proud to be redefining the future of the way we work and live. We are
Ennuviz is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race or ethnicity, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran disability or genetic information or any other reason prohibited by law in employment.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Travel Required: Less than 10%Requisition Type: PipelineWe are GDIT Technology Shared Services. We build cutting-edge applications for the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. Bring your creativity to help us.
Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, FRONTSTEPS is a SaaS company with a resident engagement platform to empower communities to be safe, informed, and efficient. More than 23,000 communities nationwide — that is 4.4 million homeowners — are covered by.
WW is looking for candidates to help change people’s lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable.
Piper Companies is currently seeking an Associate Director of Clinical Quality Assurance for a remote opportunity to join a rapidly growing global biopharmaceutical company delivering life-changing therapies to patients with serious and rare diseases..
Advanced Systems Design is seeking a Mulesoft Developer for our client. This is a remote opportunity to work alongside the federal government.Job Overview:In this role, a typical day may include:Developing and deploying application programming interfaces.
Candidates must be able to work on a W2 basis without sponsorship. No C2C or OPT at this time.You will own the Release Management lifecycle which includes scheduling, coordinating and the management of releases across the enterprise for multiple applications.