At Khoros, our passion is to help the world’s best brands create customers for life. We build products we’re proud of, and we’re passionate about customer success. As part of the Vista Equity family, you’ll receive best in class development opportunities and the ability to work with customers like Samsung, HP, Sony and Visa.
The Khoros engagement platform comprises Online Community, Social Media Management and Messaging products for digital customer service, digital support and social media marketing teams to listen, respond and act on customer conversations – creating deep relationships and fostering brand loyalty and advocacy.
- Design, develop, and unit test high quality code to implement features
- Collaborating with the team making sure deliverables are delivered on time with high quality.
- Mentor junior team members
- Performing code reviews and improving code quality by applying solid design principles
- Exhibiting end-to-end ownership of a feature/task/bug
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related experience
- 3+ years experience with Java or related programming language
- Experience building scalable infrastructure, REST interfaces, object oriented design and distributed systems
Nice To Haves:
- Front end tech: ReactJS
- Open Source tech such as: ElasticSearch, Redis, MySQL
- Experience with AWS technologies (EC2, DynamoDB) or equivalent
- Understanding of CI/CD pipeline and related technologies (Git, Jenkins, Docker, Kube)
- Autonomous teams building interrelated microservices
Some of our amazing benefits include:
- Competitive pay
- Annual merit and bonus plans
- Training and coaching
- Medical, vision, dental and life insurance
- 401(k) with a company match
- Paid time off to volunteer
- Flexible time off and paid holidays
- Flexible hours and remote work
- Opportunities for advancement
The base salary range for this role is $117,000 - $123,000 with a 10% Bonus. Any offered salary is determined based on internal equity, internal salary ranges, market data/ranges, applicant’s skills and prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications. Your actual pay will be based on your skills and experience — talk with your TA to learn more.
At Khoros we encourage our employees to be real. In keeping with this philosophy, we appreciate diversity and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic information or criminal history.
The Khoros platform connects every facet of customer engagement, including digital contact centers, messaging, chat, online brand communities, CX analytics, and social media management so brands can listen, respond, and act on customer conversations- creating deep relationships and fostering brand loyalty and advocacy.
Khoros offers a great working environment and competitive compensation and benefits packages. We're looking for fast-thinking, innovative, passionate team players who enjoy brainstorming new ideas, working with the best and brightest in the social media software industry.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Travel Required: Less than 10%Requisition Type: PipelineWe are GDIT Technology Shared Services. We build cutting-edge applications for the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. Bring your creativity to help us.
Associate Software Engineer - JavaIn your role as an Associate Java Software Engineer, you will work with our scrum teams to drive delivery of features that bring high performance, high usability and high stability within the context of our infrastructure,.
Company OverviewAdashi Systems provides public safety software to 1,500+ emergency services organizations around the world. Our complete public safety platform gives agencies the tools to staff, respond to, and manage critical incidents safely and efficiently..
Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, FRONTSTEPS is a SaaS company with a resident engagement platform to empower communities to be safe, informed, and efficient. More than 23,000 communities nationwide — that is 4.4 million homeowners — are covered by.
Description:Our ideal candidate is someone who is excited to become a part of an awesome, fast-growing team and must display these three top (required) skills:1. 5+ years of core QA experience with web and/or mobile applications.2. 3+ years programming.