- Website and software application designing, building, or maintaining.
- Using scripting or authoring languages, management tools, content creation tools, applications, and digital media.
- Conferring with teams to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
- Directing or performing Website updates.
- Developing or validating test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
- Editing, writing, or designing Website content, and directing team members who produce content.
- Maintaining an understanding of the latest Web applications and programming practices through education, study, and participation in conferences, workshops, and groups.
- Back up files from Web sites to local directories for recovery.
- Identifying problems uncovered by customer feedback and testing, and correcting or referring problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
- Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Determining user needs by analyzing technical requirements
Alternatively you can also apply on www.brainquest.org
Job Type: Full-time
- 4 hour shift
- Front-end development: 1 year (Preferred)
- CSS: 1 year (Preferred)
- Angular: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Travel Required: Less than 10%Requisition Type: PipelineWe are GDIT Technology Shared Services. We build cutting-edge applications for the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. Bring your creativity to help us.
Company OverviewAdashi Systems provides public safety software to 1,500+ emergency services organizations around the world. Our complete public safety platform gives agencies the tools to staff, respond to, and manage critical incidents safely and efficiently..
Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, FRONTSTEPS is a SaaS company with a resident engagement platform to empower communities to be safe, informed, and efficient. More than 23,000 communities nationwide — that is 4.4 million homeowners — are covered by.
Description:Our ideal candidate is someone who is excited to become a part of an awesome, fast-growing team and must display these three top (required) skills:1. 5+ years of core QA experience with web and/or mobile applications.2. 3+ years programming.
WW is looking for candidates to help change people’s lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable.