This is a 100% remote role with limited travel.
We are seeking an Application Integration Solution Engineer to help application and product teams design the best solutions to move data between application boundaries using industry standard approaches. This is a cross-departmental, hands-on role that will require the Integration Engineer to learn our APIs and Integration tools ensuring integrations interact with various other systems. We are looking for someone to work with nearly every product team in the company technology ecosystem and collaborate on all the current and latest integration technologies. This role reports to the Global Director, IT and Business Systems.
Core Job Functions
- Build and implement API integrations (out-of-the-box & custom built).
- Ensure integrations stay current with industry best practices.
- Integrate business systems of acquired entities under the Global IT & Business Systems strategy.
- Responsible for integration architecture - designing, diagraming, architecting integrations from idea to fully-usable in production with minimal support.
- Become resident expert on integration architecture of internal business solutions.
- Partner with other application teams to design/build solutions advancing our future state vision of enterprise integration.
- Work with internal teams and external partners to understand requirements, develop, test, and release integrations.
To Succeed in this Role You'll Need:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or a related field or similar experience.
- 6+ years software development experience.
- Excellent knowledge of IT Systems Integration - deep experience with one or more of our core systems required (Salesforce, Netsuite, Snowflake, Domo, and/or Zendesk).Working background with integration technologies.
- A working knowledge of DevOps practices like configuration management, CI/CD pipelines, automated testing, monitoring and management
- A working history with AWS cloud platform.
- Experience working with third-party APIs and integration tools.
- Experience designing, building and monitoring integrations.
- Talent to collaborate with internal partners and external vendors to bring projects forward to completion.
- Strong interactive and problem-solving skills
- Be able to manage multiple time-zones, US and Central European Time.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure.
- Strong time management and organizational skills, be detail-oriented and take on initiatives to tackle challenges.
- Knowledge of Data & Privacy as it pertains to transfer of data between systems.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $70.00 - $75.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- third-party APIs and integration tools: 1 year (Required)
- working history with AWS cloud platform: 1 year (Required)
- working knowledge of DevOps practices: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Travel Required: Less than 10%Requisition Type: PipelineWe are GDIT Technology Shared Services. We build cutting-edge applications for the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. Bring your creativity to help us.
Scrum Master - DevOps Engineer – Fully RemoteLong term contractRate: $58-60/hrMust haves:Agile Scrum ExperienceAmazon Web Services (AWS), infrastructure, and testing environmentApplication development lifecycleApplication hostingCollaboration and partnership.
Sound knowledge on ITIL Framework.Hands-on experience with MQExperience in troubleshooting issues in both Windows and Linux Operating systems. Desired SkillsKnowledge and experience with running automated builds in Jenkins.Knowledge on Chef, Puppet,.
Role: AWS DevOps EngineerJob Description:Looking for DevOps engineer who is well versed in CI/CD pipeline orchestration using both AWS native and generic tools. Help business adopt new DevOps concepts as they evolve in the cloud world.Responsibilities.
Challenge, Accepted. We're a small company of dedicated problem-solvers out to make a big difference. At PVM, you'll be working on tough challenges such as tracking real-time disease outbreaks, helping local law enforcement solve crimes, creating enterprise.
We are looking for an individual passionate in DevOps and all things autonomous deployment. Our Engineering team is in need of a developer capable of handling and improving existing deployment infrastructure and CI/CD pipelines as well as involve themselves.
More jobs by this company
Job Description100% RemoteTarget Start 8/1/20226+ mosPossible going permanentThis position is responsible for the implementation and enhancement of vendor software and/or hardware package applications, providing overall business function knowledge to.
Job DescriptionDirect hire/permanent position with great benefits!*Remote position. Can be based virtually anywhere in the country.Responsible for having a strong knowledge of system applications with the ability to perform configurations independently..
Job DescriptionOur client is 'Leading the Way.' With a proven past and a vibrant outlook, they have charted their own unique path. A family business with family values. We have become trusted leaders in the electrical products industry manufacturing.
Job Description100% Remote (candidates must be located in and authorized to work in the United States to be considered. Visa sponsorship is not available)This developer will be in a creative and strategic position, working within IT and closely with.
Job DescriptionWe are seeking a UI/UX Designer. UX experience is most importantThis position is responsible for providing user experience flows and user interface designs and direction for web and mobile applications. The primary role is to research.
Job Description100% REMOTEDesigns, codes or configures, tests, debugs, deploys, documents, and maintains large and/or complex programs, using a variety of software development toolkits, programming languages, testing/verification applications, and other.
Job Description100% REMOTE2+ years of experience w/ Salesforce Service Cloud, Sales Cloud and Marketing CloudReview user stories and translate them into test plans and test casesDevelop manual and automated test cases and configurations needed to meet.