Remote Opportunity or can be worked Hybrid out of NJ, VA or FL
Sr Network Engineer (3 openings- FULL TIME)
The ideal candidate for this position must be experienced with firewalls, routers, switches, IP tables, VPN, cloud infrastructure and have a background in meeting security compliance such as HIPAA, HiTrust, ISO, and PCI. We want smart and flexible thinkers for whom problem solving is second nature. We encourage responsible creativity along with a personal commitment to our customers. Lead the delivery of innovative network solutions and tools from concept to operations with a focus on new technologies, particularly public and private cloud-based solutions, SDN, and automation.
- Support adoption of new technologies and tools, recommend capability improvements, and assist in lab/QA deployments for technology trials
- Participate in all facets of requirements gathering, prioritization, design, development, testing and execution (Proof of Concept) of network engineering and security requests
- Work closely with senior IT and business leaders to align IT activities with business strategy & objectives
- Build strong cross-organizational relationships; effectively work with staff across the IT organization and the broader enterprise to align the network security technologies with overall organization needs
- Liaise with vendors and service providers to identify and select the products or services that best support the organization's global network strategies
- Provide network performance and capacity guidance by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends
- Identify emerging network security solutions and in coordination with Global Security, evaluate products
- Regularly communicate the status of network initiatives to IT leadership and internal business partners
- Be a mentor to other team members and lead through example by influencing the use of standards defined by the team and technical leadership
- Minimum of 7 years of Network experience in Architecture, Design and Engineering;
- CA API Gateway;
- Experience in administration and policy building with CA API Gateway nodes across multiple environment tiers including development, staging/QA, and production.
- Experience with the API Gateway Upgrade process for CA API Gateway. Platform Patching, Application patch and Database upgrade experience are a must.
- Understanding of Digital Certificates including but not limited to OpenSSL and Keytool commands for certificate creation, format conversion, export and import of certificates to the key stores, encoding and decoding of files, message level encryption as well Mutual Authentication.
- Troubleshooting experience using Network Packet Captures (Wireshark). Fundamental working knowledge of UNIX commands and networking commands is essential.
- Experience in Administration and management of BigIP F5 LTM Load balancers.
- Experience in HAPRoxy Open Source.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $130,000.00 - $140,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Linux: 7 years (Preferred)
- Network engineering: 7 years (Preferred)
- Confidential (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Travel Required: Less than 10%Requisition Type: PipelineWe are GDIT Technology Shared Services. We build cutting-edge applications for the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. Bring your creativity to help us.
Company OverviewAdashi Systems provides public safety software to 1,500+ emergency services organizations around the world. Our complete public safety platform gives agencies the tools to staff, respond to, and manage critical incidents safely and efficiently..
Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, FRONTSTEPS is a SaaS company with a resident engagement platform to empower communities to be safe, informed, and efficient. More than 23,000 communities nationwide — that is 4.4 million homeowners — are covered by.
Description:Our ideal candidate is someone who is excited to become a part of an awesome, fast-growing team and must display these three top (required) skills:1. 5+ years of core QA experience with web and/or mobile applications.2. 3+ years programming.
WW is looking for candidates to help change people’s lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable.