The eCommerce Business Analyst works closely with our Marketing and eCommerce development teams at Batteries Plus to lead the overall requirements, strategy, approach, and execution for our newly implemented eCommerce platform solution. The eCommerce Business Analyst will work with the product owner and other stakeholders to understand requirements and needs and translate those into product backlog items for the development team.
The eCommerce Business Analyst is a remote opportunity. Does this sound like your next career opportunity? Please apply today!
- Work on an agile scrum team which includes participating in scrum ceremonies including daily scrum, sprint planning, backlog refinement, retrospectives, and sprint reviews.
- Determine the overall approach to the project requirements that works with the internal scrum team and stakeholders.
- Develop a solid understanding of business needs through interviews, workshops, and other elicitation and analysis techniques and tools.
- Represent the business needs of various stakeholders to the development team.
- Capture business requirements using a variety of techniques such as functional and nonfunctional requirements, user stories, use cases, mock ups, wireframes, flowcharts, context diagrams, data dictionaries, and other models.
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Break down requirements into Epics, Features, and Product Backlog Items in Azure DevOps.
- Analyze and model system interactions and data flows.
- Perform data profiling to determine data requirements.
- Develop business process workflows to meet business needs.
- Determine organizational change needs and transition requirements.
- Assist with planning and forecasting internal work tasks.
- Assist with training internal users on changes to solutions.
- Assist product owner on prioritization and refinement of product backlog.
- Ensure full traceability from requirements to test cases using Azure DevOps.
- Create and maintain test cases in Azure DevOps.
- Perform manual functional and regression testing.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and forecast testing activities.
- Analyze, interpret, and summarize test results and metrics and communicate to appropriate teams.
- Identify and communicate issues/risks applying technical and root cause analysis skills.
- Drive continuous improvement in test coverage and test effectiveness.
- Identify risks and develop mitigation strategies.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in digital economies and e-commerce.
- Knowledge of important e-commerce terminology and measures.
- A bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field; or equivalent work experience and/or education in lieu of a degree
- At least two years' experience in Business Analysis., preferably with eCommerce/Digital Platforms
- At least two years' experience in working on an Agile Scrum Team in the role of a Business Analyst or Scrum Master
- Knowledge of web-analytic tools, such as the Google Marketing Platform (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Search Console).
- Brainstorming ideas to enhance and transform the company's e-commerce approach.
- Developing e-commerce solutions in conjunction with marketing and IT personnel.
- Implementing broad e-commerce strategies to assist our business development goals.
- Advising various business stakeholders on e-commerce related matters.
A Bit About Us:
Batteries Plus is the nation's largest and fastest-growing battery, light bulb, phone repair and key fob replacement franchise with a nationwide network of over 720 stores. We work hard here at Batteries Plus and have a lot of fun while doing it. Whether you work in our warehouse, one of our stores or at our corporate headquarters, our goal remains the same; to satisfy our customers, build trust and drive business while nurturing our team and working to be experts in our fields. That's life at Batteries Plus.
It is the policy of Batteries Plus to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected characteristic under applicable law.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Travel Required: Less than 10%Requisition Type: PipelineWe are GDIT Technology Shared Services. We build cutting-edge applications for the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. Bring your creativity to help us.
Company OverviewAdashi Systems provides public safety software to 1,500+ emergency services organizations around the world. Our complete public safety platform gives agencies the tools to staff, respond to, and manage critical incidents safely and efficiently..
Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, FRONTSTEPS is a SaaS company with a resident engagement platform to empower communities to be safe, informed, and efficient. More than 23,000 communities nationwide — that is 4.4 million homeowners — are covered by.
Description:Our ideal candidate is someone who is excited to become a part of an awesome, fast-growing team and must display these three top (required) skills:1. 5+ years of core QA experience with web and/or mobile applications.2. 3+ years programming.
WW is looking for candidates to help change people’s lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable.
More jobs by this company
The IT Senior Quality Assurance Analyst (QA) will work closely with our eCommerce development teams and help to lead QA team members in developing the overall testing strategy for our newly implemented eCommerce platform solution. The IT Senior Quality.