The senior candidate is responsible for the creation, testing and maintenance of custom software within an Agile & DevSecOps environment, the candidate should exhibit excellent problem solving and data analysis skills as well as a proven ability to work independently. The senior level candidate will focus on design, implementation and testing of the software built on a .Net framework and using ESRI Geospatial software. It is essential that this candidate have exceptional communication skills and be flexible with technology, environment and priorities. Will work closely with the team’s scrum master, managing and planning the sprints.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- The senior candidate is responsible for the creation, testing and maintenance of custom software within an Agile & DevSecOps environment
- The candidate should exhibit excellent problem solving and data analysis skills as well as a proven ability to work independently.
- The senior level candidate will focus on design, implementation and testing of the software built on a .Net framework and using ESRI Geospatial software.
- It is essential that this candidate have exceptional communication skills and be flexible with technology, environment and priorities.
- Will work closely with the team’s scrum master, managing and planning the sprints.
8+ years of .Net/ESRI development experience
- Ability to perform code reviews
- Discipline to document your own code
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with varying priorities
- Ability to communicate ideas in a variety of formats
- Adheres to Agile development methodology
- Design, develop, and execute automated tests
- Extension of existing test automation frameworks and tools
- Integrating with CI/CD tools and pipeline
- Triage, troubleshoot and document defects
- Document QA procedures for team
- Work closely with engineering and QA to manage and improve the development pipeline
- Perform and write automated functional, system, regression, and integration testing
- Two week sprints
- Working collaboratively with the Ops and security teams who reside on other contracts.
Continuous Integration Continuous Delivery
- Work with all team members in maturing the pipelines within the applications within your lane to improve overall automation processes.
- Automated Static and Dynamic Security Scanning Tools
- Manual and Automated functional testing using selenium
- Plans to migrate applications to the cloud are in process
- SQL Server
- .Net Framework
- .Net Core
- Windows Server
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Microsoft Azure DevOps
- Visual Studio
- Service Bus for Windows Server
Candidate must successfully pass a Federal Background Investigation.
Dovel Technologies and its Family of Companies (Medical Science & Computing and Ace Info Solutions) was acquired in October 2021.
Guidehouse is a leading global provider of consulting services to the public sector and commercial markets, with broad capabilities in management, technology, and risk consulting. By combining our public and private sector expertise, we help clients address their most complex challenges and navigate significant regulatory pressures focusing on transformational change, business resiliency, and technology-driven innovation. Across a range of advisory, consulting, outsourcing, and digital services, we create scalable, innovative solutions that help our clients outwit complexity and position them for future growth and success. The company has more than 12,000 professionals in over 50 locations globally. Guidehouse is a Veritas Capital portfolio company, led by seasoned professionals with proven and diverse expertise in traditional and emerging technologies, markets, and agenda-setting issues driving national and global economies.
Guidehouse is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Guidehouse will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance, including the Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Guidehouse, and Guidehouse will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Travel Required: Less than 10%Requisition Type: PipelineWe are GDIT Technology Shared Services. We build cutting-edge applications for the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. Bring your creativity to help us.
Requirements: 5+ years of experience working with a C#/.NET2+ years of experience writing automation scripts in PythonProven experience of creating an automation framework from scratch or significant contribution to an automation framework build out3+.
Company OverviewAdashi Systems provides public safety software to 1,500+ emergency services organizations around the world. Our complete public safety platform gives agencies the tools to staff, respond to, and manage critical incidents safely and efficiently..
Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, FRONTSTEPS is a SaaS company with a resident engagement platform to empower communities to be safe, informed, and efficient. More than 23,000 communities nationwide — that is 4.4 million homeowners — are covered by.
Description:Our ideal candidate is someone who is excited to become a part of an awesome, fast-growing team and must display these three top (required) skills:1. 5+ years of core QA experience with web and/or mobile applications.2. 3+ years programming.
More jobs by this company
Overview:The Mid Business Analyst (BA) position is part of a team of Business Analysts who are responsible for gathering and documenting the requirements for the new system. The BA will proactive and professionally connect with a diverse range of stakeholders:.