- Support contingency center with overall understanding of Veterans and Military Standards, Training, and Practice (STP), and coordinate responses to requests for guidance and clarification
- Coordinate STP for NSPL Veteran Amendment Centers
- Work with the STP PM Develop, coordinate, and implement trainings and communications for adherence to STP for serving Veterans and Military
- Work with the STP PM to coordinate interagency STP development and implementation of Clinical Best Practice for serving Military and Veteran-connected community
- Handles the tracking of VCL error reports
- Conduct Call Look-Ups as requested for Clients With Complex Needs (CWCN)
- Liaisons with other vibrant departments
- Serve as the first point of contact with Lifeline centers for the implementation of the VCL amendment process including invitation communications, tracking of the active amendment centers and their compliance with amendment obligations, data collection and report preparation regarding this aspect of services to the VCL
- Maintain database of the Lifeline Centers with VCL amendments to their contracts
- Schedule ongoing live and virtual trainings as directed re: The VCL amendment process, any VCL related training requirements and implementation of VCL required security measures.
- Support the Program Managers in communications, organizational tasks, data collection and reporting as requested.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to communicate effectively with diverse stakeholders
- Professional writing skills including formal communications with funders and contracted providers;
- Excellent organizational skills in utilizing Microsoft Office applications including, WORD and EXCEL to create templates, formatted documents and tracking grids
- Ability to work with many different co-workers from within Vibrant who contribute various knowledge and skills to the function of the VCL services
- Ability to conduct outreach and collaborate with all centers across the Lifeline network
- Ability to take direction and work in conjunction with the Program Manager, Program Director and the VCL staff as needed
- Self-starter, driven to tackle projects and take initiative in remote work context
- A Bachelor’s degree required in relevant field;
- Interest in customer service, relationship development and mission focused work
- Must be comfortable working independently and as part of a team.
- Applicants with military/veteran experience are preferred.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
We are seeking a UI/API Tester to join one of our clients for the remote position.Position Overview/Responsibilities UI/API Tester :Interact well with the scrum team and follow both Product Owner as neededBe proficient in API automation using tools such.
About UsUbiquiti Inc. (UI) is focused on democratizing network technology on a global scale - aggregate shipments of over 108 million devices play a key role in creating networking infrastructure in over 200 countries and territories worldwide. Our professional.
Business Analyst – Permanent position in Surrey:On behalf of our client in Surrey, Ignite Technical Resources is looking for a Business Analyst with our client for a permanent opportunity.Role Description:This role drives business process improvement.
Overview:The Product Operations Manager is responsible for leading product management standards and processes across a product delivery stream to ensure our product development efforts achieve maximum impact in our markets.Origami Risk is proud to be.
Bullhorn is the global leader in software for the staffing industry. After more than 20 years, more than 10,000 companies rely on Bullhorn’s cloud-based platform to power their staffing processes from start to finish. Led by the original co-founder,.