At TaxSlayer, our products radically transform the way people use technology, allowing them to spend less time on the things they have to do and more on what they want to do! TaxSlayer’s strive for excellence in all they do, whether partnering with non-profits or building cool new campaigns. Collectively, TaxSlayers strive to acknowledge their C.U.R.B. appeal, with a focus on being Customer-obsessed, Unified, Responsible, and Bold.
We are looking for experienced Software Engineers to join our product teams. Developers at TaxSlayer design, develop, enhance, and support our product on time and to specification. You will work within our small teams, being part of the full product cycle, making decisions and creating new and innovative features for our users. It’s an exciting time to be a part of our growing company where you can make an impact with the code you write!
TaxSlayer is a fast-paced, customer-focused, digital financial technology company with an exciting national marketing brand, budget, and mission.
Why You Will Love This Job
- You're passionate about solving problems with code.
- You're an active coder.
- You have no problem coding front-end deliverables.
- You're interested in working on fast-paced, Agile software development teams.
- You love the idea of working on cross-functional teams: you'll work closely with your fellow developers, QA Engineers, and Project Managers every step of the way.
- Ability to work fully remote or in our Augusta, GA headquarters.
Skills & Requirements – Our Must Haves
- Strong proficiency in C#
- Experience with version control systems such as Git and Azure DevOps
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Attention to quality through unit tests, automation scripts, and code reviews
- Knowledge of object-oriented design principles, design patterns and software architectures
- Knowledge of software development processes and methodologies
- Ability to analyze data alternate solutions, and risks that use that knowledge to solve problems is essential
- Ability to communicate effectively and work with a variety of people.
Nice to Have
- Familiarity with SQL Server and T-SQL database development
- Familiarity with latest web architectures and technologies including React
- Familiarity with cloud provider technologies (Azure, AWS, etc)
- Familiarity with containerization technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
TaxSlayer makes life simpler and less stressful for millions of Americans with exceptional, easy-to-use technology. Trusted for over 50 years, TaxSlayer saves business owners, tax professionals, and individual consumers time and money with high-quality, high-value financial products. In addition to offering the top-rated tax preparation software, support, and tools,
TaxSlayer offers its employees a comprehensive benefits package to include healthcare, dental and vision care, and 401(k). Our employees also enjoy great company perks like education assistance, and endless cups of coffee. Plus, TaxSlayer loves sports, so we sponsor numerous athletes and host our own NCAA Bowl game called the TaxSlayer Bowl. Want to work here? We understand. Apply with us today!
TaxSlayer provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Job Title/LocationWho We AreSolera is a global leader in data and software services that strives to transform every touchpoint of the vehicle lifecycle into a connected digital experience. In addition, we provide products and services to protect life’s.
We are seeking a UI/API Tester to join one of our clients for the remote position.Position Overview/Responsibilities UI/API Tester :Interact well with the scrum team and follow both Product Owner as neededBe proficient in API automation using tools such.
The QA Engineer is the technical expert that drives technical direction within a discipline. Designs, documents and implements IT solutions.Possesses and applies comprehensive knowledge to the completion of complex projects.About the role:Participate.
Your Future Evolves HereEvolent Health has a bold mission to change the health of the nation by changing the way health care is delivered. Evolenteers make a difference wherever they are, whether it is at a medical center, in the office, or while working.
About UsUbiquiti Inc. (UI) is focused on democratizing network technology on a global scale - aggregate shipments of over 108 million devices play a key role in creating networking infrastructure in over 200 countries and territories worldwide. Our professional.