Job Title: MuleSoft Developer
Location: NYC, NY (candidate need to be onsite after 1 month)
- 6+ years of experience in Integration Domain with sound exposure to MuleSoft Integration Platform (3.x & 4.x)
- Experience in Mulesoft Data Weaver
- MuleSoft Certified Developer (Mule 4) (Must)
- Leverage strong knowledge and experience on the MuleSoft platform to perform hands-on technical design and coding, delivering highly functional API led integration solutions
- Work closely work with the Business & other application teams in designing robust and scalable integration solutions to meet those need using MuleSoft Integration Suite
- Leverage their expertise in MuleSoft platform components including API Manager, Runtime Manager, Cloud Hub components, and Any Point Studio.
- Experience with MUnit, build and deployment (CI/CD) process around MuleSoft
- Experience on integrating Mulesoft with CRM, ERP, Applications via various connectors
- Expertise in end-2-end phases namely Requirement Analysis, Creating HLD & LLD, Doing Effort estimates, Driving End-2-End Development & Testing, Deployment, Hyper-Care around MuleSoft
- Should have sound written and verbal Communication Interpersonal skills
- Participate in projects requiring the Integration team expertise
- Prepare the implementation for sustained growth through intelligent design and a long term view with scalability in mind
- Participate in the peer review process to assist others in improving their code, and listening to ideas from others
- Interact with partners and customers both inside and outside
- Work to design and maintain reasonable documentation for real life reference Competencies required
- Good understanding of SOA design principles and best practices.
- experience with Web Service technologies and architectures such as REST, SOAP, HTTP, WSDL, etc.
- Proficient with integration security: OAuth, OAuth2, HTTPS (SSL), WSSecurity, Signatures and Encryption, SAML, HTTP Basic authentication.
- Experience in using build tools and source code repository tools such as Git, GitHub, Stash, Maven and Jenkins.
- Background in both agile and waterfall methodologies.
- Strong documentation, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience in MuleSoft monitoring and data analytics
- Experience in MuleSoft API Life Cycle Implementation, RAML, Data Weave, API kit Router, Exception Handling, ESB related connectors and other commonly used connectors, AnyPoint, Cloudhub APIs, RAML, Access Management.
- Experience with Mule Soft Any point platform, including development, testing and support.
- Experience in API Manager, Runtime Manager, and in development and deployment of mule applications on cloud hub.
- Hands on experience of using most of the Mule connectors & Processors like HTTP, Amazon S3, Quartz, Data weave, enricher, Exception Strategy, Logger, Expression etc. Expertise using Mule Connectors like FTP, FILE, SFTP, DB, Web Service, Salesforce, WMQ, MQ, JMS etc. as part of Integration Usage.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills including the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Strong work ethic with good time management with ability to work with diverse teams and lead meeting
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $100,000.00 - $105,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Travel Required: Less than 10%Requisition Type: PipelineWe are GDIT Technology Shared Services. We build cutting-edge applications for the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. Bring your creativity to help us.
Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, FRONTSTEPS is a SaaS company with a resident engagement platform to empower communities to be safe, informed, and efficient. More than 23,000 communities nationwide — that is 4.4 million homeowners — are covered by.
WW is looking for candidates to help change people’s lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable.
Piper Companies is currently seeking an Associate Director of Clinical Quality Assurance for a remote opportunity to join a rapidly growing global biopharmaceutical company delivering life-changing therapies to patients with serious and rare diseases..
Advanced Systems Design is seeking a Mulesoft Developer for our client. This is a remote opportunity to work alongside the federal government.Job Overview:In this role, a typical day may include:Developing and deploying application programming interfaces.
Candidates must be able to work on a W2 basis without sponsorship. No C2C or OPT at this time.You will own the Release Management lifecycle which includes scheduling, coordinating and the management of releases across the enterprise for multiple applications.
More jobs by this company
Duties & Responsibilities: Drives requirements for integrating cloud capabilities and scenarios supporting the service, including service availability, quality, outage management, subscription management, correlation of usage and charges, and cost-efficient.
JD: Seeking a STARLIMS Application Developer to provide support for operations and new development for our Laboratory Information Management Systems.Must have excellent written and verbal skills and be a team player. Ability to foster good working relationships.
Job: Angular Lead Location: (Remote)Duration: 12+ monthsDescription: We are looking for an AngularJS Lead responsible for the client side of our service. Your primary focus will be to own the end to end implementation of complete user interface in the.