We are searching for a Data Quality Developer to work cross collaboratively with Data Stewards, Data Custodians and Data Governance leads as well as drive development efforts with our team of Collibra Data Quality Developer. This is a remote role that offers the right individual the opportunity to help a global tech company to make an enterprise shift in their approach to data.
* Collibra Data Quality Developer will setup Collibra DQ product configurations, roles, and permissions
* Setup source systems to be profiled and monitor
* Design and develop DQ rule specifications
* Develop Collibra DQ rule development and monitoring standards and best practices
* Perform Unit and QA test validations
* Review and approve project deliverables
* integration of the DQ tool with other tools within the company as needed using the API
* As a Collibra Data Quality Developer, you will develop API to perform near real-time DQ rule executions
* Convert legacy rules into reusable rules to gain efficiency and consistency
* 8+ years of experience working in the data management focusing on data governance, data warehouse, data quality, data design, and development
* 2+ years of experience with the Collibra Data Quality tool with 2+ years of additional DQ tools such as Informatica, Talend, and similar
* API integration experience is required
* Collibra Data Quality Module experience required
* Extensive experience with Data Quality Management, including rule development, rule automation, exceptions management and issues remediations
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Teamwork and problem-solving skills
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $50.00 - $70.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Informatica: 1 year (Preferred)
- SQL: 1 year (Preferred)
- Collibra: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Travel Required: Less than 10%Requisition Type: PipelineWe are GDIT Technology Shared Services. We build cutting-edge applications for the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. Bring your creativity to help us.
Description:Our ideal candidate is someone who is excited to become a part of an awesome, fast-growing team and must display these three top (required) skills:1. 5+ years of core QA experience with web and/or mobile applications.2. 3+ years programming.
Job Description: Sr. ETL Developer (Informatica)Role Summary and Responsibilities: The Informatica Sr. ETL Developer will be primarily responsible for developing and supporting the Informatica development team in the use of Informatica PowerCenter for.
Functional TesterHealthcare Background or experience with medicaid or medicare or IES4+ years of Functional Testing & QA experienceExperience with system/integration/user acceptance testing (UAT)Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test.
Summary:Skilled and experienced member responsible for designing, documenting, executing and maintaining test plans and test cases (both manual and automated) to improve the quality of the CampusNexus product family specifically in the areas of Financial.
Next Generation, Inc is looking to hire multiple SAP SuccessFactors consultants. Please see positions below. Please only apply if you have the qualifications. We look forward to hearing from you. Also, please post a Word formatted resume not a pdf file..