As a part of the R&D department, you would be challenged with writing software to support the testing of IPTV software that incorporates the most advanced components and technology in the industry.
The successful candidate will build knowledge, experience and gain exposure to the automated testing of various systems. The individual selected should be self-motivated and enjoy a fast paced environment that places a very high emphasis on teamwork. The candidate must possess an ability to coordinate with peers while working both remotely and in-office.
- Learn to maintain the test framework for systems being tested on Windows and Linux
- Create software in support of testing and validation for a specific product line
- Design test cases for products
- Generate tickets and follow-up with defects tracked using a project management database (JIRA) in an agile environment
- Implement tools to reduce effort required in day to day verification tasks
- Assist with the setup and emulation of customer systems
- Create load/stress testing scripts, tools and processes
- Learn to review test script run results where the results show fails and investigate the fails to figure out the source of the errors and fix them
- Perform overall quality control of QA work (Peer reviews)
- This is a programming intensive job, so a requirement is to have excellent skills in writing software and good knowledge of their data structures and a willingness to learn new programming languages and techniques
- Prior experienced with QA test automation development
- Results oriented, self-motivated, able to do root cause analysis of an issue and a team player
- Knowledge of basic networking and ability to configure IP-based systems
- Excellent Verbal and written communication skills
- Initiative that can improve existing processes
- A willingness to learn Linux and new skills
Evertz Microsystems (TSX:ET) is a leading global manufacturer of broadcast equipment and solutions that deliver content to television sets, on-demand services, WebTV, IPTV, and mobile devices (like phones and tablets). Evertz has expertise in delivering complete end-to-end broadcast solutions for all aspects of broadcast production including content creation, content distribution and content delivery.
Considered as an innovator by their customers, Evertz delivers cutting edge solutions that are unmatched in the industry in both hardware and software. Evertz delivers products and solutions that can be found in major broadcast facilities on every continent. Evertz’ customer base also includes telcos, satellite, cable TV, and IPTV providers.
With over 1700 employees, that include hardware and software engineers, Evertz is one of the leaders in the broadcast industry. Evertz has a global presence with offices located in: Canada, United States, United Kingdom, Germany, United Arab Emirates, India, Hong Kong, China, Singapore, and Australia. Evertz was named one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies, which recognizes excellence in Canadian-owned and Canadian-managed companies. Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies identifies Canadian corporate success through companies focused on their core vision, creating stakeholder value and excelling in the global economy.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Travel Required: Less than 10%Requisition Type: PipelineWe are GDIT Technology Shared Services. We build cutting-edge applications for the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. Bring your creativity to help us.
Are you a team player? Are you curious to learn? Are you interested in working in meaningful projects? Do you want to work with cutting-edge technology? Are you interested in being part of a team that is working to transform and do things differently?.
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized.
DSA is searching for Java API Developers. We are looking to bring on 2 fully remote Java Developers who will have the ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance. Although the position is remote, hired developers must be willing to work 9 -5:530PM EST.
Company OverviewAdashi Systems provides public safety software to 1,500+ emergency services organizations around the world. Our complete public safety platform gives agencies the tools to staff, respond to, and manage critical incidents safely and efficiently..
More jobs by this company
Skills and Experience you will bring:Experience building applications with modern web frameworks such as Angular, React or Vue.jsStrong understanding of event driven architectures, observable streams and RxJSExperience with the design, planning and implementation.
Skills and Experience you will bring:The ability to write accurate automated test cases based on pre-written documentation.4+ years' experience in writing tests with Python.An excellent understanding of the functionality and execution of API’s.Working.
Skills and Experience you will bring:3 years’ professional experience with Python, Java, or equivalent.2 years’ Experience with the design, planning and implementation of APIs using RESTful conventions.At least 1 year of exposure to Cloud computing (AWS,.
Skills and experience you will bring:3 years of experience managing critical production infrastructure and maintaining reliability and uptime of serverless applications running on the cloud.2 years of experience with monitoring, log-aggregation, and.