We're on a mission to make it possible for every person, team, and company to be able to tailor their software to solve any problem and take on any challenge. Computers may be our most powerful tools, but most of us can't build or modify the software we use on them every day. At Notion, we want to change this with focus, design, and craft.
We've been working on this together since 2016, and have customers like Pixar, Mitsubishi, Figma, Plaid, Match Group, and thousands more on this journey with us. Today, we're growing fast and excited for new teammates to join us who are the best at what they do. We're passionate about building a company as diverse and creative as the millions of people Notion reaches worldwide.
About The Role:
Notion Certified is a program for Notion power users to validate their skills and earn badges to share with clients and peers. We’re looking for someone to help Notion build exams that power the future of our certifications programs. This a project-based, contract position that should last about one month (estimated 40 - 60 hours). You’ll work with subject matter experts on our customer success and marketing teams to develop high-quality exam questions from existing scope and sequence documents. Where it makes sense you may also provide consulting around assessment design, exam structure, validity, question quality and assurance guidelines, and more.
What You'll Achieve:
- Develop an understanding of Notion’s use for large teams through provided materials and independent research
- Work with SMEs to create 200 high-quality multiple choice exam questions on Notion topics for team administrators
- Design higher-order-thinking questions in novel contexts
- Provide input and lay the foundation for quality and process standards for Notion Certifications including crafting recommendations for exam structure and QA procedures
Skills You'll Need to Bring:
- You have experience designing online assessments and writing multiple choice questions about software or computing topics
- Our certifications service thousands of users a year. You’ve designed assessments for users at scale or are comfortable with scaled assessment best practices
- You’ve used Notion for team collaboration and feel confident creating realistic question scenarios with minimal guidance
- You’re a strong operational executor who gets things done independently
Nice to Haves:
- You have experience taking or creating assessments for cloud based collaboration tools like Salesforce, Asana, Clickup, Webflow, etc.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Travel Required: Less than 10%Requisition Type: PipelineWe are GDIT Technology Shared Services. We build cutting-edge applications for the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. Bring your creativity to help us.
Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, FRONTSTEPS is a SaaS company with a resident engagement platform to empower communities to be safe, informed, and efficient. More than 23,000 communities nationwide — that is 4.4 million homeowners — are covered by.
WW is looking for candidates to help change people’s lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable.
Piper Companies is currently seeking an Associate Director of Clinical Quality Assurance for a remote opportunity to join a rapidly growing global biopharmaceutical company delivering life-changing therapies to patients with serious and rare diseases..
Advanced Systems Design is seeking a Mulesoft Developer for our client. This is a remote opportunity to work alongside the federal government.Job Overview:In this role, a typical day may include:Developing and deploying application programming interfaces.
Candidates must be able to work on a W2 basis without sponsorship. No C2C or OPT at this time.You will own the Release Management lifecycle which includes scheduling, coordinating and the management of releases across the enterprise for multiple applications.