- Sound knowledge on ITIL Framework.
- Hands-on experience with MQ
- Experience in troubleshooting issues in both Windows and Linux Operating systems. Desired Skills
- Knowledge and experience with running automated builds in Jenkins.
- Knowledge on Chef, Puppet, Dockers is an added advantage.
- Knowledge on Cloud solutions( AWS, AZURE) is added advantage.
- Knowledge on analyzing thread dumps.
- Experience in Openshift and AWS Cloud technologies. Roles and Responsibilities
- EM Engineer would be responsible for code deployments and report status to stakeholders.
- Fix all errors and bugs, perform root cause analysis and recommend bug fixes collaborate with engineers to determine root causes and keep problem resolution/issues log
- Communicate with Information Technology (IT)cross-functional team members to stay informed about the daily status of testing environments, builds and releases plan deployment activities in conjunction with established project timelines and test schedules.
- Create and maintain project build, installation, deployment scripts and documentation.
- Provide recommendations on the tools and resources needed to perform successful deployments coordinate and track progress of deployment teams.
- Demonstrate commitment to providing customer-focused quality service.
- Maintain the virtual machines environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $100,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Glendale, AZ 85308: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- IBM MQ Admin: 1 year (Preferred)
- Jenkins, Chef, Puppet, Dockers: 1 year (Preferred)
- Confidential (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Travel Required: Less than 10%Requisition Type: PipelineWe are GDIT Technology Shared Services. We build cutting-edge applications for the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. Bring your creativity to help us.
Scrum Master - DevOps Engineer – Fully RemoteLong term contractRate: $58-60/hrMust haves:Agile Scrum ExperienceAmazon Web Services (AWS), infrastructure, and testing environmentApplication development lifecycleApplication hostingCollaboration and partnership.
Job DescriptionThis is a 100% remote role with limited travel.We are seeking an Application Integration Solution Engineer to help application and product teams design the best solutions to move data between application boundaries using industry standard.
Role: AWS DevOps EngineerJob Description:Looking for DevOps engineer who is well versed in CI/CD pipeline orchestration using both AWS native and generic tools. Help business adopt new DevOps concepts as they evolve in the cloud world.Responsibilities.
Challenge, Accepted. We're a small company of dedicated problem-solvers out to make a big difference. At PVM, you'll be working on tough challenges such as tracking real-time disease outbreaks, helping local law enforcement solve crimes, creating enterprise.
We are looking for an individual passionate in DevOps and all things autonomous deployment. Our Engineering team is in need of a developer capable of handling and improving existing deployment infrastructure and CI/CD pipelines as well as involve themselves.
More jobs by this company
Very Good Experience with IT Operations Projects (Application/Production Support, Cloud Operations, Release management) for complex enterprise scale applications and Products.Experience supporting apps hosted on multiple hosting platforms (Public Cloud.
Role: SQL DeveloperLocation: RemoteDuration: Fulltime Job Description: Required SSIS5+ years of Microsoft SQL Server and SQL Server Reporting Services5+ years of Microsoft Analysis Services and Integration ServicesExperience in building, deploying, installing,.
Role: .NET DeveloperLocation: RemoteDuration: Fulltime Job Description: 5+ years of experience in C# and .NET(ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web API, ASP.NET Web Forms, WCF) software development.5+ years of professional experience in integrating with database.