Senior Project Manager
At Third and Grove (TAG) our mission is to push boundaries and create solutions that elevate our client's digital presence. We're looking for a go-getter, who likes to solve problems, to lead the delivery of web-based projects for some of the world's top brands.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management and delivery of redesign, migration and ongoing support projects. You will work collaboratively with internal strategy, design, development and QA teams, while also managing the client relationship. If you're someone who likes to ask a lot of questions and you feel joy when crossing items off your to-do list, we want to hear from you!
What we are looking for in a candidate:
- You have 5+ years of agency experience under your belt.
- You have 3+ years of experience managing web development projects (experience specifically with Shopify, Drupal and/or React is a plus!)
- You are smart and like to get sh*t done.
- You are a crisp communicator. You listen, write, and speak extremely well.
- You can multitask with the best of 'em, meeting deadlines across multiple projects. You thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- You have the ability to build trust with clients because you are professional and dependable.
- You do what you say.
- You are not afraid to ask questions when you are not sure.
- You are extremely detail oriented.
- You can work well with remote teams.
- You are comfortable working in a technical environment.
- You are eager to learn and open to mentorship.
What you'll do:
- Establish strong relationships with internal team and client stakeholders.
- Develop and manage all project documentation including timeline, project plan, and budget tracker for projects with a budget of over $150k.
- Oversee project health, identifying and mitigating risks along the way.
- Forecast and manage your project team.
- Gather requirements and communicate clear action items to the team.
- Collaborate and manage workflows between internal and external team members to ensure all deliverables are completed on time and within budget.
- Monitor project status and proactively identify problems before and as they arise.
- Participate in the QA process to ensure quality of work.
- Hold regular status meetings and presentations.
- Identify potential new sales opportunities with your clients.
Work remotely full time or from our Boston HQ (the office will reopen when the pandemic is officially over to ensure the safety of our team). Must be eligible to work in the US.
About Third and Grove
Third and Grove is a digital agency located in Boston. Since our founding we have used technology as a means to free our clients, to free them from bad technology, beguiling user experiences, and bloated budgets.
We are one of the few agencies that know how to manage a technology project (our founder literally wrote the book on it). That means you work on fully baked requirements, are part of the estimate process, and aren't blamed for late projects with unrealistic schedules.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Travel Required: Less than 10%Requisition Type: PipelineWe are GDIT Technology Shared Services. We build cutting-edge applications for the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. Bring your creativity to help us.
Company OverviewAdashi Systems provides public safety software to 1,500+ emergency services organizations around the world. Our complete public safety platform gives agencies the tools to staff, respond to, and manage critical incidents safely and efficiently..
Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, FRONTSTEPS is a SaaS company with a resident engagement platform to empower communities to be safe, informed, and efficient. More than 23,000 communities nationwide — that is 4.4 million homeowners — are covered by.
Description:Our ideal candidate is someone who is excited to become a part of an awesome, fast-growing team and must display these three top (required) skills:1. 5+ years of core QA experience with web and/or mobile applications.2. 3+ years programming.
WW is looking for candidates to help change people’s lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable.